Cool as a cucumber, dry as a bone, and fresh as a daisy. Magellan's design. That's how you'll feel every time you wear this super-soft, comfy shirt. We reinvented the classic polo shirt for travel, incorporating Dri-Release® fiber technology for temperature regulation and moisture-wicking, and FreshGuard® for odor control. It also dries four times faster than cotton! It has a four button placket, back yoke, pleated patch pocket and side vents. 85% polyester/15% cotton.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Chest 34 - 36 38 - 40 42 - 44 46 - 48 50 - 52 Waist 28 - 30 32 - 34 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46
Made of a polyester/cotton blend with DriRelease, a temperature-regulating fiber technology with FreshGuard odor control that never washes out, our Men's Long Sleeve Polo is fast drying, moisture-wicking, and odor neutralizing. It pulls moisture away from the skin, and pushes it to the outside of the fabric where it can evaporate quickly. Design features include a 4 button front placket, drop-in chest pocket, double needle accent stitching, and tailored cuffs.Product Features:
- Made with Dri Release, a permanent temperature-regulating fiber technology with FreshGuard odor control that never washes out
- Fast drying, moisture-wicking, and odor control fabric with a natural drape, soft feel, and luxurious look
- Dries 4 times faster than cotton and keeps you dry - pulls moisture away from the skin and pushes it to the outside of the fabric where in can evaporate quickly
- FreshGuard is an odor neutralizer embedded in DriRelease fabric that eliminates odors in garments by blocking odor-causing sebaceous body oils from attaching to the fabric
- Point collar
- 4 button front placket
- Imitation horn buttons
- Zippered chest pocket with roll-up sleeves with adjustable tab fasteners
- Long sleeves
- Tailored cuffs with 2 buttons in sleeve placket
- Back yoke
- Double needle accent stitching on cuffs, placket, pocket, back yoke, and collar
- Side vents for a comfortable fit
- Easy care - machine wash and dry
- Wrinkle resistant
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 2 of 2 reviews.
By Margaret C., Atlanta, GA in May, 2012
A great shirt
My husband took this shirt on our three week trip to Europe and loved it. It was comfortable no matter what the temperature and it looked good even after a couple of long days. We might just have to buy another before our trip this summer.
By Jim N., South Sioux City, NE in March, 2012
Great Spring and Fall Shirt
I've had the shirt for about a month. I've worn it in Nebraska, Mississippi, and Florida. I was hoping for a very light weight long sleeve shirt that I could wear during the summer to keep the sun off my arms. This is not that shirt. The material is a bit too heavy for warm temps, although I was comfortable on a 2 miles hike on an 80 degree day in Florida (with the sleeves rolled up). Some shirts with the strap to hold the rolled up sleeves look bad, but the lay and softness of the material make it both comfortable and good looking when it is in "short-sleeve mode." I was also surprised how quickly it dries given how heavy the material is. I hand washed this shirt and a hard cotton shirt and hung them out on our balcony. The Magellan's shirt dried first. It is also very wrinkle resistant (almost wrinkle proof!) and when I spilled coffee down the front of my shirt, a quick rinse got ride of the coffee with no stain. I bought two of them (green and blue) and the color shades are very nice -- not too bright, but still eye-catching. I suspect these shirts will become favorites on days that are not too hot and evenings that are a bit cool.
Other Travelers Also Chose...