17 pockets hold ALL your gear. This vest's clever design provides 17 dedicated compartments for travel documents, eyeglasses, camera, keys, pens, water bottle, phone, MP3 player, Bluetooth device, and even your iPad®. No-Bulge™ pockets give it a sleek, bulk-free profile, while special construction through the shoulders ensures even weight distribution. The patented Personal Area Network keeps earbud cords hidden while they're connected to your devices. And did we mention that the comfy, lightweight fabric is also breathable, quick drying, and Teflon® treated to resist water, wrinkles, and stains? Best of all, you can send it through airport X-ray screening with the pockets fully loaded (it's like having an extra carry-on bag!).
Note: Women's Vest is slim-fitting. We suggest you order one size larger than your regular size.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Chest Measurements Length Measurement Hip Measurement Waist Measurements S 30-32 25½ 32-34 22-24 M 33-35 26½ 35-37 25-27 L 36-38 27½ 38-40 28-30 XL 39-41 28½ 41-43 31-33 XXL 42-44 29½ 44-46 34-36
The SCOTTEVEST Women's Travel Vest offers the specialized pocketing that SCOTTEVEST is known for, along with a special attention to the design for a figure flattering fit. The lightweight, breathable material is thin enough that you can control your iPod right through the fabric, while the Teflon treatment repels water and stains.
- 17 pockets for premier function
- Comfy, lightweight and breathable with mesh lining
- Princess seams for a flattering fit
- Wrinkle, water and stain-resistant fabric to keep you looking sharp
- Includes patented Personal Area Network (PAN)
- PAN is a system of hidden conduits to connect wires to devices while they are in your pockets
- Incorporates clear touch fabric interior pockets, weight management system, and No-Bulge pocket design
- Special SEV designs and fabrics in the shoulder area evenly distribute the added weight of your devices
- Special pocket designs and construction methods create a streamlined look, so items in your pockets do not create unsightly bulges
- Other key features include:
- Travel Document Pocket - perfect for boarding passes, passports, and maps
- Eyeglass chamois
- Bottle holder - secure elastic band that allows you to store a beverage in your pocket
- Water Hydration System pocket - a special back pocket designed to hold a water hydration system - drinking tube routes through our Personal Area Network system
- iPad pocket - large back pocket to stow documents, magazines and other large items - even a small laptop computer
- Extendable, removable key holder
- Breeze through airport security checkpoints - just slip off the vest and send it through x-ray
- Easy care - machine washable
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 8 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Carlin Papp, Redondo Beach, CA in February, 2014
I bought this for a cruise to Alaska, so I could go on tours without carrying a lot of stuff. It was the best thing I could have purchased. It was good for cool weather and for frigid weather I wore a down jacket on top. It holds everything you want to carry. True the glasses and camera don't fit with the cases, but I they would have increased the bulk. I had money, credit cards, brochures, etc. The jacket comes with a map to show the best areas for the item. I now use it for walks where I need to carry money, keys, etc. Love it!
By SALVATORE, Armed Forces Pacific, US in September, 2013
Great for Travel to Less Secure Areas
Purchased for my wife, a frequent traveler to SE Asia and Latin America. She found it to be convenient, attractive and an additional layer of protection in high crime areas. This product has exceeded my expectations.
By Cindy, CO in May, 2013
Doesn't Hold an IPad
One of the reasons I bought this is it's advertised that it holds an IPad. The IPad pocket is about 1/8" too small for an IPad. Another factor to consider is that it is hard to have items with cases in the vest (i.e., if you want a case for your camera, your glasses, etc., the cases won't fit in the vest as easily as the items themselves, so you may still need to carry the cases separate, thus taking more room. I'm probably going to return it mainly because the IPad pocket isn't large enough. They also mean it when they say to order a size larger than normal.
By Jan, CA in March, 2013
Good travel vest
I wore this vest for a month in East Europe in the Fall and last summer in Ecuadorian Andes(high elevation not the coast or Amazon) for a month and it was perfect. I think that Scottevest does have a lighter weight vest/jacket now. My husband has one but doesn't like the plastic pockets. He wore it in Guatemala but it was too warm for that climate.
By Nellie Switzer, Kelowna, BC in November, 2012
Not enough colour choices
I am somewhat concerned about the colors. Black is just to hot when travelling to Ecuador and the Red, you become a tourist target. Would like a color that you don't stand out so much. The pockets are great.
- Watch the Video
Other Travelers Also Chose...