17 pockets hold ALL your gear. This vest's clever design provides 17 dedicated compartments for travel documents, eyeglasses, camera, keys, pens, water bottle, phone, MP3 player, Bluetooth device, and even your iPad®. NoBulge™ pockets give it a sleek, bulk-free profile, while special construction through the shoulders ensures even weight distribution. The patented Personal Area Network keeps earbud cords hidden while they're connected to your devices. And did we mention that the comfy, lightweight fabric is also breathable, quick drying, and Teflon® treated to resist water, wrinkles, and stains? Best of all, you can send it through airport X-ray screening with the pockets fully loaded (it's like having an extra carry-on bag!).
Note: Women's Vest is slim-fitting. We suggest you order one size larger than your regular size.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Chest Measurements Length Measurement Hip Measurement Waist Measurements S 30-32 25-1/2 32-34 22-24 M 33-35 26-1/2 35-37 25-27 L 36-38 27-1/2 38-40 28-30 XL 39-41 28-1/2 41-43 31-33 XXL 42-44 29-1/2 44-46 34-36
The SCOTTEVEST Women's Travel Vest offers the specialized pocketing that SCOTTEVEST is known for, along with a special attention to the design for a figure flattering fit. The lightweight, breathable material is thin enough that you can control your iPod right through the fabric, while the Teflon treatment repels water and stains.
- 17 pockets for premier function
- Comfy, lightweight and breathable with mesh lining
- Princess seams for a flattering fit
- Wrinkle, water and stain-resistant fabric to keep you looking sharp
- Includes patented Personal Area Network (PAN)
- PAN is a system of hidden conduits to connect wires to devices while they are in your pockets
- Incorporates clear touch fabric interior pockets, weight management system, and NoBulge pocket design
- Special SEV designs and fabrics in the shoulder area evenly distribute the added weight of your devices
- Special pocket designs and construction methods create a streamlined look, so items in your pockets do not create unsightly bulges
- Other key features include:
- Travel Document Pocket - perfect for boarding passes, passports, and maps
- Eyeglass chamois
- Bottle holder - secure elastic band that allows you to store a beverage in your pocket
- Water Hydration System pocket - a special back pocket designed to hold a water hydration system - drinking tube routes through our Personal Area Network system
- iPad pocket - large back pocket to stow documents, magazines and other large items - even a small laptop computer
- Extendable, removable key holder
- Breeze through airport security checkpoints - just slip off the vest and send it through x-ray
- Easy care - machine washable
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 5 reviews.
By Jan, CA in March, 2013
Good travel vest
I wore this vest for a month in East Europe in the Fall and last summer in Ecuadorian Andes(high elevation not the coast or Amazon) for a month and it was perfect. I think that Scottevest does have a lighter weight vest/jacket now. My husband has one but doesn't like the plastic pockets. He wore it in Guatemala but it was too warm for that climate.
By Nellie Switzer, Kelowna, BC in November, 2012
Not enough colour choices
I am somewhat concerned about the colors. Black is just to hot when travelling to Ecuador and the Red, you become a tourist target. Would like a color that you don't stand out so much. The pockets are great.
By Virginia Stewart, Fort Myers, FL in November, 2012
Love this vest!
Love this vest! I've worn it now for 2 trips up north, and it makes going through airports a breeze. While on the airplane, I have all I need in my pockets, without having to delve into my carryon. It's not too heavy or bulky. Very becoming neckline.
By Toni Jernigan, atlanta, GA in October, 2012
I bought a Scottevest, this Fall - 2012, for our 32 day trip to Europe. It was wonderful!! No purse; no camera case - nothing hanging around my neck or waist - I felt "free". More important than the lack of excess baggage was the comfortable feeling of security. No one could take my vest and run without draging me along. The vest is light weight. It fit nicely under or over my jacket or rainjacket.
The color of my vest is red. It does not fade and I was easy to keep up with. I will buy a black vest next for evening wear; although I wore my red vest, this trip, every time we went out.
By M C., Arroyo Grande, CA in August, 2012
I love the idea of the vest, and I have an old one BUT it's hot. Fully loaded, it does help with carry-on items, but I sure wish Scottevest would address ways to make this cooler when wearing it in places that have warm, humid climates.
- Watch the Video
Other Travelers Also Chose...