BugsAway Long-Sleeve Chas'r Crew keeps bugs (and sun) at bay. This comfy crew neck T-Shirt lets you pursue your favorite outdoor activities without worrying about insect bites and sunburn. Made of 30+ UPF, wrinkle-resistant cotton/poly/spandex, it's treated with odorless Permethrin, a man-made version of a natural repellent that effectively repels mosquitoes, flies, chiggers and no see-ums. The repellent treatment lasts through 70 washings, and the fabric is moisture wicking and quick drying. From ExOfficio®.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
S M L XL Size 6 - 8 10 - 12 14 - 16 18 Bust 30 - 32 32 - 34 36 - 38 40 Length 26 26½ 27 27½
Care InstructionsMachine wash cold with like colors
Do not bleach
Tumble dry low
Iron on low setting
Do not dry clean
ExOfficio's BugsAway Chas'r Crew is Insect Shield repellent apparel that binds Permethrin to the fabric fibers for protection against biting insects. Permethrin is a man-made version of a natural repellent found in certain chrysanthemum plants, and this garment is recommended by the CDC, WHO, and the American Academy of Family Physicians. With a 30+ UPF rating, it also protects you from the sun.
- Odorless Insect Shield for protection against ants, ticks, mosquitoes, and other biting insects
- Insect Shield stays put on the fabric, is sunburn protective, and EPA registered
- Lasts for 70 washings
- Insect Shield binds Permethrin tightly to fabric fibers resulting in effective, odorless insect protection
- Permethrin is a man-made version of a natural insect repellent found in certain chrysanthemum plants
- Permethrin treated apparel is recommended by the US Center for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and the American Academy of Family Physicians
- UPF 30+ rating - guards you from the sun and uncomfortable sunburns
- Quick drying
- Easy care
- Lightweight and packable
Product Typewomen's insect repellent sun protection travel top
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 3 of 3 reviews.
By Heather S., Grand Forks, BC in August, 2012
A nice looking Crew to take to Africa to deter the bugs
By lynette r., gilbertsville, PA in June, 2012
it's always been challeging for me to garden in my own yard because of the bugs. in desperation, i purchased this tee and a bandana. amazing! i was out 2 whole days without any incident. i've averaged 3 bad stings per summer for the last 4 years. plus these tees feel divine on your skin. i think i'm going to order one in each color and wear as undershirts in the winter, they feel that good. the sleeves are a bit short (not on me) because i wear petites and these regular sleeves fit me perfect. i am in love with this tee.
By Anonymous, Woodland, CA in January, 2012
Logo on back
I just received this shirt. It looks good, but I'm not even trying it on because it has the brand name outside on the back. I'm really disappointed.
Other Travelers Also Chose...