WineSkin protects wine bottles from the rigors of travel. An interior layer of bubble wrap provides protective padding, and two sticky seals prevent wine from leaking into your suitcase (in case rough handling leads to breakage). Two per package. For one-time use. (16¾ x 7"; 2 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Care Instructions1. Simply insert the bottle into the WineSkin
2. Peel the inner seal and compress it against the protective outer vinyl covering
3. Form-fit the balance of the WineSkin around the base of the 750ml bottle
4. Peel and stick the outer seal
Created with two strong 3M adhesive seals, WineSkin secures 750ml bottles for shipment or transport by incorporating strong, shock-absorption materials (bubble-wrap plastic) with leak-proof confidence.
- The go-anywhere, ship-anywhere bottle enclosure with the leak-proof seal
- Made of a tough, flexible and durable bubble-wrap plastic with dialectrically sealed seams all around
- A dual-strip sealing system that provides a leak-proof lock against liquid loss in the event of breakage
- Designed to accommodate virtually every 750ml wine or fortified spirit bottle available on the market
- Helps to protect bottles of wine or spirits packed in your luggage when you travel
- Protect gifts of wine that you ship to friends and family
- Also for shipping wine via parcel delivery services like UPS and FedEx in combination with standard packing materials
Size: 16¾ x 7"
Weight: 2 oz per 2 pack
Materials: PVC outer shell, interior air bubble packaging, 3M adhesive tape
Product TypeTravel wine bottle padded packing sleeves
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 22 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By deborah s., red bluff, CA in October, 2011
2 bottles of sherry made it home!
Worked well, could be re-used, esp since my husband who packed them didn't seal it with both tape strips. A little duct tape next time will fix it fine for liqueds, or do nothing for other breakables. It went over to Spain cushioning a camera lens (unsealed) which worked great.
By Marie F., Avalon, NJ in May, 2011
Perfect....if you are the least bit hesitant, don't worry. it carried our wine safely and we experienced no problems.
By Ryan B., Boston, MA in December, 2010
Neat idea, but Ziplocks are cheaper
It's a neat idea, but too expensive. You could buy a whole box of giant zip lock bags for $10.
By Steve O., VA in December, 2010
Protects Wine & Clothes
Very good product only negative can only use once
By JoAnn I., Clearwater, FL in July, 2010
First time user
I used the wine skin for the first time on our tour of Germany and would definitely use this product again.
Other Travelers Also Chose...