A generous seat area and strong, adjustable aluminum legs make Walkstool the ideal travel seat. Wide rubber feet plant firmly on the ground for added stability. Adjusts from 13-22" and supports up to 495 lbs. Includes a travel pouch. (22 x 15"; 28 oz)
The Walkstool is small, light and steady. Folded up it's not much bigger than a thermos, and weighs no more than a thick book. It allows you to sit while working or waiting, protecting your knees, back and joints. It's easy to carry around and takes up almost no space.
- The Walkstool is small, light and steady
- It's also comfortable, portable and strong
- It allows you to sit while waiting in line at airports, museums, at concerts, at sporting events, etc.
- Perfect for outdoor use too - take it hunting, fishing, camping
- Made with telescopic legs of aluminum and a seat of high tech material that holds a load of 495 lbs
- It stands steadily on its three legs
- Walkstool can also be used without extending the telescopic legs - perfect when working at low heights
- It's comfortable to sit on for long periods because it has an ergonomically designed seat
- Durable - lasts for years and years
- Comes with a travel pouch for easy portability
- Super sturdy thanks to its wide rubber feet that plant firmly on the ground and allow minimal movement
Size: 22 x 15"
Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
Materials: Aircraft aluminum, mesh