Pull up a chair anywhere with this sturdy portable stool that holds nearly 500 lbs! A generous seat area and strong, adjustable aluminum legs make Walkstool the ideal travel seat. Wide rubber feet plant firmly on the ground for added stability. Adjusts from 13-22" and supports up to 495 lbs. Includes a travel pouch. (22 x 15"; 28 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
The Walkstool is small, light and steady. Folded up it's not much bigger than a thermos, and weighs no more than a thick book. It allows you to sit while working or waiting, protecting your knees, back and joints. It's easy to carry around and takes up almost no space.
- The Walkstool is small, light and steady
- It's also comfortable, portable and strong
- It allows you to sit while waiting in line at airports, museums, at concerts, at sporting events, etc.
- Perfect for outdoor use too - take it hunting, fishing, camping
- Made with telescopic legs of aluminum and a seat of high tech material that holds a load of 495 lbs
- It stands steadily on its three legs
- Walkstool can also be used without extending the telescopic legs - perfect when working at low heights
- It's comfortable to sit on for long periods because it has an ergonomically designed seat
- Durable - lasts for years and years
- Comes with a travel pouch for easy portability
- Super sturdy thanks to its wide rubber feet that plant firmly on the ground and allow minimal movement
Size: 22 x 15"
Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
Materials: Aircraft aluminum, mesh
Product TypeCamp Furniture
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 6 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Angela J., Toronto, ON in January, 2011
Very sturdy, very lightweight
I purchased this stool to carry around with me as I recover from surgery, but I'm going to be taking it when I go shopping with my husband and he spends two hours in the record shops. And when we go gooseberry picking. And when I have to wait in line at any government institution. It is wonderful.
By William P., NH in August, 2010
Gave me mobility
Love the stool. I carry it with me and when i am unable to walk, I open up the stool and am able to rest until the pain subsides. i am able to go in sores now and shop. i get so many positive complements on it as well.
By Julie H., Peru, IN in June, 2010
The Ultimate Rest
This Walkstool is so light and compact that I carry it with me on errands, shopping, or walking. It unfolds very easily and repacks in just moments. It is very well engineered and constructed and I expect to get many years of valuable use from it.
By Sylvia W., WA in May, 2010
BEST INVENTION EVER!!!!
I love this stool!!! I have trouble walking due to a disability. My family and I went to the Grand Canyon last week. I was really concerned about walking trails and being able to see the sites. So, I purchased this stool in hopes it would help. Did It Ever!!!! It's light, compact and sturdy (I weight 260pds). I just popped it open whenever I needed it. I was able to watch the sunset and sunrise while seated. I went on a short hike - stopping when needed. this is now my best friend!
By Donna S., Cohoes, NY in April, 2010
I love this thing!
What a find! I just got back from a transatlantic cruise. I brought my walkstool with me for some of those long excursion days, but I was surprised just how frequently I used it even on the ship. When shows in some of the smaller clubs were full I never had to worry about finding a seat. It was also surprisingly comfortable. And very lightweight. I got many inquiries on where I got it and how I liked it and I gave glowing reviews. Get this one, you won't be sorry.
Other Travelers Also Chose...