High performance compression socks with a splash of style. We believe compression socks needn't look like, well - compression socks. Our patterned Walk Forever collection features graduated, moderate compression (15-20 mmHg), a cushioned, shock-absorbing foot bed, moisture wicking to keep feet cool and dry, and Scentry technology for odor control. Made of nylon/polyester/spandex.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Men's Shoe Size Women's Shoe Size M 6 - 8 1/2 7 - 9 1/2 L 9 - 11 1/2 10 - 12 1/2
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors - inside out
Tumble dry low
Do not bleach
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Compression socks discourage foot fatigue by promoting circulation, which increases oxygen in the blood and brings energy to tired leg and foot muscles. Scentry technology fights foot odor with a silver embedded fiber that provides anti-microbial protection, and Coolmax high wick body yarn wicks moisture away from your feet to keep you dry and comfortable all day long.
- Graduated compression energizes the legs by promoting circulation and increasing blood supply to your muscles
- Moderate compression - 15 - 20mmHg
- Helps prevent swelling in the lower legs and feet and lessens DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Performance - soreness or lactic acid buildup after a hard workout)
- Odor resistant - Scentry technology uses a silver embedded fiber that provides anti-microbial protection to help eliminate odor - Silver, a natural element, inhibits the growth of a broad spectrum of microorganisms that cause odor
- Wick-Dry health system moves moisture away from feet, keeping them dry and helping to prevent blisters
- No feel seam prevents irritation over the toe
- Over-the-calf leg height
- Elastic rib top holds sock up and in place - no slouching
- Elastic arch brace for enhanced fit
- Brace at heel anchors sock in place to help prevent blisters
- Reinforced wear areas for extended life
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 9 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Karen, MD in April, 2013
Wonderful comfort and support
I ordered two pair of these socks, which arrived yesterday, and I promptly put on a pair this morning -- without a struggle, I might add, which is often the case with others I've worn. These are truly wonderful. They provide excellent support, stay in place, do not bag around the ankles, and look nice as well. I will definitely order more, as I plan to wear them every day.
By a, MA in October, 2012
Make you want to dance
I bought these socks as a 2nd pair and ended up giving them to my sister. We were facing a long flight. She bought a cheaper brand to which she lost one sock. I gave her these. She loved them, said they were much better than the socks she bought, were comfortable and they prevented in flight swelling. She could tell the difference as soon as she put them on and started dancing around the room.
By dan C., Center Ossipee, NH in August, 2012
The socks are great.
The compression socks do the job and with good looks.
By Eric N., Princeton, NJ in July, 2012
Needed compression socks for medical reasons. These are well made, good looking socks. They are comfortable and stay in place.
By Willard J., Hyattsville, MD in June, 2012
Compression Hose Efficiency
It has been recommended by my physician that I wear suppression hose because of swelling in my lower extremities. I have tried several products that claimed to be the answer to my problem. So far, none has been as comfortable and efficient as Magellen's has in reducing the amount of swelling and maintaining there comfort level throughout the day. I have bought hose to match every occassion. If I have any complaint, it is that there is not enough variety in colors and patterns.
Other Travelers Also Chose...