Our VaultPro Messenger Bag has security all locked up. Magellan's design. We incorporated our invincible VaultPro security system into this travel-savvy bag, so it's as secure as it is great looking. Slash-proof stainless steel mesh in the front panel and a shoulder strap embedded with stainless steel cable will stymie even the boldest thieves. Under the flap, the security continues with a claw locking zipper that keeps pickpockets out, and carabiner clip that lets you lock the bag to any fixed object when you need to leave it unattended. Inside, your valuables stay organized and secure in the padded iPad® pocket, RFID-protected card slots, two drop-in pockets, document compartment, zippered security pocket, and cell phone pouch. Made of ripstop nylon. (11 x 10 x 3"; 1 lb)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
It just takes seconds for a thief or pickpocket to slash through a standard shoulder strap or purse pocket. Our VaultPro Vertical Messenger Bag protects against slash-and-grab theft with design features that protect your valuables. In addition, its superior organization provides a place for all your travel essentials, eliminating the clutter. There are pockets, slots, and compartments for everything - even a padded iPad pocket and drop-in pockets for your cell phone and digital camera.
- VaultPro Vertical Messenger Bag, designed with our VaultPro security features, deters theft and tampering:
- Anti-slash, high tensile stainless steel wire in the straps to prevent slash-and-grab theft
- Anti-slash stainless steel mesh embedded between fabric layers to protect against slash-and-spill theft
- Zippers that latch and lock
- Carabiner clips that tether your bag to any fixed object when you leave it unattended
- Superior organizational features in main compartment:
- Padded iPad compartment
- 4 credit cards slots
- Cell phone pocket
- Pocket for iPod, mp3 player, or digital camera
- Lipstick compartment
- Pen slot
- Detachable mini LED flashlight to illuminate contents
- Soft tricot lining in a contrasting light-colored fabric also helps you see contents
- Front flap has diagonal zippered compartment with reflective tape for quick-access items like car keys
- Front flap compartment with magnetic closure for a cell phone
- Beneath flap is a compartment with magnetic snap closure for a boarding pass, passport, or travel documents
- Back zippered compartment for easy access items - Kleenex, small toiletries,medications, etc.
- Adjustable shoulder strap - adjusts from 31 - 56" long
Size: 11 x 10 x 3"
Weight: 1 lb
Materials: Ripstop Nylon
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 9 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Jackie, Spring Branch, VA in July, 2013
Description of the bag and looks are wonderful. The quality of the bag is extremely poor. After 3 weeks of use overseas, the edges, outside covering, areas along the zippers were fraying and really looked cheap. The snap closure is much to small for the size and weight of the fabric. It was difficult to snap and did not hold the flap securely.
Although it did protect my security I would recommend considering another bag.
By h, ann arbor, MI in April, 2013
falls apart rather quickly
i love how this bag looks, and all of the security bells and whistles that it comes with. it protected my iPad nicely, and was able to hold all of the travel necessities ie passport, wallet, phone. i used it on a 2 week trip to europe, and a 3 day trip to canada - it was used quite gently and well cared for. after less than 3 weeks of use, the strap and most of the outer seams are fraying to the point that it looks horrible as well as has the inner lining visible from the outside. i'm not confident enough in its structural integrity to take it on my next european trip; i'd need to have a certain amount of confidence in a bag to have it hold my passport and money. bottom line - great bag in theory, but couldn't even last me for 20 days.
By Rahla Lindsey, La Canada Flintridge, CA in November, 2012
Frayed edges, but holds my iPad.
Holds my iPad in the front pocket, but the main pocket is really skinny. I'm lucky to fit a small wallet, a business card case and my telephone. Took it on a cruise three months ago. The edges began to fray almost immediately. Looked terrible even before we got home. I don't even want to use it around town, much less take it on my next trip. Certainly not up to the usual Magellan high standard and excellent quality. I am really disappointed. I expect the best from you.
By Maria F., Doral, FL in October, 2012
Exactly what I was looking for
I wanted a bag where my Kindle would fit, with lots of compartents, but not too big. This is exactly what I wanted. I haven't worn it yet, as it is for my upcoming trip, but I love it
By Nance W., Chandler, AZ in October, 2012
Great Bag! Whimpy Snap Closures
Great bag except for the whimpy snap closures...it would have gotten 5 STARs if the snaps had just been both bigger and a little more magnetic.
Other Travelers Also Chose...