Sightsee, travel and shop with confidence anywhere in the world. Our Concourse Bag's built-in Steel Armor system thwarts thieves at every turn, while RFID-shielding credit card slots help prevent identity theft by blocking access to the personal info RFID chips in your credit cards by cyber thieves. The main compartment zipper locks, and a side carabiner clips the bag to any fixed object in crowded restaurants or anywhere you need to leave it unattended. Smart organization, including two front pockets and a full-length back pocket with magnetic closure, phone compartment, credit card slots, and snap-in key fob with LED light, make it a joy to travel with. The strap adjusts to 58½", and can be worn over your shoulder or across your body. iPad® compatible. Made of nylon. Imported. (11½ x 8 x 3"; 14 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
This RFID blocking purse protects your bag's contents from hackers trying to steal your personal information. Maximum organization in a minimum amount of space is the philosophy behind this innovative bag. And it protects your valuables from slash and grab theft with several security features - a locking main compartment, an adjustable, cable reinforced shoulder strap, and slashproof wire mesh construction in the body of the bag.
- RFID blocking feature - prevents hackers from accessing personal information on the RF chips in the contents of your purse (passport, credit cards, ID, etc.)
- Security purse protects from pickpockets and slash and grab thieves
- Locking main compartment secures your valuables
- Adjustable, cable-reinforced shoulder strap - adjusts to 58 1/2" long
- Slashproof wire mesh construction in the body of the bag
- Made of 210D washed nylon with PVC coating - water and stain resistant
- Contrasting lining makes it easy to see contents
- Main compartment has loads of organization:
- 4 RFID blocking credit card slots
- 2 drop-in pockets for mobile phone or other small electronics
- Zippered mesh pocket for cosmetics, receipts, Kleenex, etc.
- Snap-in key fob with small LED light
- Two front pockets with clasp closure for quick-access items such as a passport
- Roomy rear pocket with magnetic closure for boarding pass, map, or itinerary
- Purse can be worn on the shoulder or across the body
Size: 11 1/2 x 8 x 3"
Weight: 14 oz
Materials: 210D Washed Nylon, PVC coating
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By Racheal, CA in July, 2013
The perfect day purse!
This purse was everything I expected and more! The only down point is that it does get heavy over the shoulder after a while: to be expected considering the number of things you can fit! The strap is so adjustable I can carry it over my shoulder in the front- but there is no need!
The bag is so secure with the clip, slash-proof meshing and strap, etc that I've never felt better walking in the dark! With some work you can unscrew one end and hook it to something secure to leave your purse unattended. The extra work is worth it! If it was easy to unhook it wouldn't be theft prove at all, would it?
The purse comfortably fits all my cards, my chap stick, cell phone, and my 7'' kindle, but can fit with some cleverness my portable keyboard at the same time (all in the main pocket). If you don't carry more than your cards, maps and a few bits and ends, you can easily fit a water bottle.
I've read a lot of reviews on other purses and daybags claiming that the mesh inside didn't hold up: not a problem with this one at all! I've tested it by putting my cell phone and wallet in the mesh portion to make sure and it is very strong. The front two pieces of the purse occasionally switch to the unlock position so don't put anything valuable in it. I keep pens, maps and chapstick there.
Also just as organized as it says. The led light is a life-savor in dark areas, especially since it is detachable. There are two front pockets and a back longer pocket, all super accessible. The main pocket is not so accessible if you lock it, but deters thieves. It contains two small open pockets, a closable mesh pocket, and four card-holder pockets that easily fit four cards each if needed. One is rfid blocking.
Get it dirty? No problem! A wet washcloth takes care of that. What I focused on was size and theft-proofablitiy. What I got in the bargain was organization and washability in addition to those things.
I hope this review is detailed and helpful enough. In short I totally recommend this purse. I have the burgundy, and it is very attractive. By the way, this purse is NOT leather or false leather. It isn't cloth either- somewhere between.
Other Travelers Also Chose...