Our VaultPro Messenger Bag has security all locked up. Magellan's design. We incorporated our invincible VaultPro security system into this travel-savvy bag, so it's as secure as it is great looking. Slash-proof stainless steel mesh in the front panel and a shoulder strap embedded with stainless steel cable will stymie even the boldest thieves. Under the flap, the security continues with a claw locking zipper that keeps pickpockets out, and carabiner clip that lets you lock the bag to any fixed object when you need to leave it unattended. Inside, your valuables stay organized and secure in the padded iPad® pocket, RFID-protected card slots, two drop-in pockets, document compartment, zippered security pocket, and cell phone pouch. Made of ripstop nylon. (14 x 10½ x 3"; 1 lb, 3 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
It just takes seconds for a thief or pickpocket to slash through a standard shoulder strap or purse pocket. Our VaultPro Horizontal Messenger Bag protects against slash-and-grab theft with design features that protect your valuables. In addition, its superior organization provides a place for all your travel essentials, eliminating the clutter. There are pockets, slots, and compartments for everything, plus a padded compartment for your iPad.
- VaultPro Horizontal Messenger Bag, designed with our VaultPro security features, deters theft and tampering:
- Anti-slash, high tensile stainless steel wire in the straps to prevent slash-and-grab theft
- Anti-slash stainless steel mesh embedded between fabric layers to protect against slash-and-spill theft
- Zippers that latch and lock
- Carabiner clips that tether your bag to any fixed object when you leave it unattended
- Superior organizational features in main compartment:
- Padded iPad compartment
- 4 credit cards slots
- Cell phone pocket
- Pocket for iPod, mp3 player, or digital camera
- Lipstick compartment
- Pen slot
- Detachable mini LED flashlight to illuminate contents
- Soft tricot lining in a contrasting light-colored fabric also helps you see contents
- Front flap has diagonal zippered compartment with reflective tape for quick-access items like car keys
- Front flap compartment with magnetic closure for a cell phone
- Beneath flap is a roomy compartment with magnetic snap closure - large enough for a newspaper or magazine
- Back zippered compartment for easy access items - Kleenex, small toiletries, medications, etc.
- Adjustable shoulder strap - adjusts from 31 - 56" long
Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
Materials: Ripstop Nylon
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 9 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By LHJ, IN in November, 2012
Magnetic clasps do not stay closed. A concern that the cellphone may fall out. Not good if this is to be a secure bag. It works fine for a travel purse, would have been nice to have a pocket for a water bottle.
Do like the inside key ring and the mini flashlight.
For the price it should have been of better quality.
By Barbara Treasure, Baltimore, MD in November, 2012
Like They Said
I like this bag, and it holds many things I routinely carry, as well as my iPad. I chose black, which works well with the rest of my wardrobe. The light-colored lining makes it easy to find things inside. The magnets are weak, so I wear the flap against my body. The edge of the flap has frayed after only three weeks. The gray edge of the strap has frayed, causing a callous to develop on the palm of my left hand, which I use to steady the bag as I walk. It is an effort to get my iPad into its pouch, but it fits well there and carries well. I'm keeping it, but I may use it only for travel, rather than 24/7.
By Irene Talbott, Brooklyn, NY in November, 2012
Vault Pro Horizontal frays quickly
Even after very light use, the edges of the flap frayed and the flap body developed frays along the crease line. Looks shabby already and I only used it for about one month.
By Karen H., Arlington, VA in October, 2012
Just what my daughter requested for a semester abroad in France. Fits a 3-ring binder, folders, etc. for going to class, but is sleek and stylish. Lots of organizer pockets and slots so she won't have to dig around in a jumble of stuff at the bottom of the bag. Secure, slash-resistant material and locks/clasps to secure the zippers and secure the bag to a railing or other fixed item to prevent grab-and-go theft. The RFID pocket is a bonus.
By CECILE M., Cookeville, TN in October, 2012
VaultPro Messenger bag, horizontal
I love the horizontal design: It's much easier to find something in it than in a vertical bag. I love the color red: Much harder to forget the bag somewhere. One minor complaint: The inside cover flap could be used for a pocket with a zip. And one major one: The magnet closures, both of them, are awfully weak. In fact the magnets are so weak that you have to force one onto the other in order to close. And the closures open with the slightest jarring. This is a serious safety concern and regretfully I had to return the bag. I did love the bag otherwise, and will buy it again when the magnets are at least five to ten times stronger than what they are at the present time.