Theft protection, superb organization, and convertible convenience. Magellan's design. With just the pull of a zipper, our versatile, multi-pocket Convertible Backpack instantly transforms into a chic shoulder sling. And no matter how you choose to carry it, your valuables will stay safe and secure, thanks to our Steel Armor System that includes a cut-proof, steel cable- reinforced shoulder strap, slash-proof fabric and locking zipper. It also has organization galore - with a cavernous interior, multiple pockets inside and out, a phone compartment, card slots, snap-in key fob and LED light. Made of nylon. (14 x 9 x 4½"; 1 lb, 1 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Our VaultPro security bags are specially designed to visually and structurally deter theft and tampering. The Convertible Backpack features cable reinforced cut-proof shoulder straps, and slash-proof wire mesh construction in the body of the bag to prevent slash and grab theft. It can be carried as an over-the-shoulder bag or worn as a backpack with plenty of pockets for all your travel essentials.Product Features:
- Cable reinforced cut-proof body strap
- Slash proof wire mesh construction in the body of the bag
- Protects the contents of the bag from slash and grab thieves
- Can be carried as on over-the-shoulder bag or worn as a backpack
- Roomy zippered main compartment has mobile phone pocket, small
- electronics pocket and diagonal zippered compartment
- Contrasting lining helps you see the contents
- 2 outside zippered compartments:
- 1 is an organizer with 3 credit card pockets, pen and stylus slots, and a small electronics pocket
- 1 small zippered pocket for quick-access items
- 1 outside compartment with flap and clasp closure
- Has snap-in key fob with LED light
- 2 grab handles
Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Materials: 210D Washed Nylon, PVC Coating
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 23 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Tricia, York, ME in May, 2013
Took this to Europe, it held everything I needed and was comfortable to carry. My one complaint is that the pocket with the metal clasp does not stay closed.
By Angela M., Poughquag, NY in July, 2012
Grest bag with one exception. The clasp on the front pocket is loose and keeps opening. Velcro would be a better choice to keep the flap closed.
By Lee K., Fort Collins, CO in July, 2012
best travel bag ever!
Took this bag throughout Europe - from hiking to nightlife - and was perfect in every environment. Held everything needed (including I-Pad, snacks, etc.). Very comfortable even when lugging luggage and kids.
By Marilyn P., Sacramento, CA in July, 2012
I think it will be great
I found a bag in a secondhand store that converted to a backpack via separating straps that was perfect for sightseeing, so when I saw this bag I knew it would be perfect. Wasn't sure about capacity, but I've loaded it with what I intend to bring and I think it will be fine. The material is a bit stiff but the versatility is the selling point.
By Debra C., Bogart, GA in July, 2012
I like using the back pack when traveling. This one has tons of room and lots of hidden zippered areas.
Other Travelers Also Chose...