One world, one plug. Traveling with electronics is easier than ever with the Universal Adaptor Plug. It houses four of the most common adaptors in one handy device. May be used in North America, the South Pacific, UK and Continental Europe, and accepts grounded and non-grounded, polarized and non-polarized plugs from dozens of countries. (Note: If your appliances are not dual-voltage, you'll need a separate converter.) Measures 3¼ x 2 x 1 5/8"
Note: This item does accept grounded (three prong) plugs, but does not provide a grounded connection or surge protection.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Smart AC 120 USB
Our easy to use all-in-one adapter fits electrical wall outlets in the most commonly traveled regions of the world.
- All-in-one adapter
- Compact, one piece unit with four international adapters
- Easy-to-use all-in-one adapter fits electrical wall outlets in the most commonly traveled regions: Great Britain, Ireland, Africa, Hong Kong, and Singapore, Europe, Middle East, South America, Asia, and the Caribbean, North/South America, Caribbean and Japan, Australia, Fiji, New Zealand and China
- Accepts grounded and ungrounded plugs from dozens of countries
- Accepts polarized and non-polarized plugs
- Accommodates European appliances used in the U.S.
- For use with dual voltage appliances
- Exposes only one plug at a time for added safety
- Note: This item does accept grounded (three prong) plugs, but does not provide a grounded connection or surge protection.
Size: 5 x 4 x 1.75"
Weight: 4 oz
Materials: ABS Plastic
Product ManualView Product Manual
Product TypeCompact universal travel power adapter plug
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 6 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By E W., BC in June, 2012
Handy all-in one adapter
We took this on a trip to SE Asia visiting half a dozen countries and son borrowed it for a trip to Europe. We were the envy of our traveling companions who asked to borrow our adapter when their pricier one ended up "smoking" when they plugged in their tablet recharger. It's very handy having just one adapter for virtually anywhere in the world. There's a bit of a learning curve to figure out just how it works, but once you do, it's great.
By Marjorie C W., Austin, TX in July, 2010
I was tired of always sorting through my plugs each trip, and a European friend told me that her sister had one of these. It's surprisingly light and the shape makes it easy to get plugs in and out of. One of the best gadgets I've bought in years.
By MaryAnne M., Summerton, SC in October, 2009
Used in Greece
Worked well even in a recessed round outlet.
By Katy M., FL in October, 2009
All in one, gotta love it
Its about time someone came up with an adaptor where I don't have to carry multiple heads to plug into a main adaptor. What's an easy way to frustrate yourself? Lose one of the heads or pack the wrong one. Doesn't happen with this adaptor. Love it!!!!
By Thomas H., Muncie, IN in October, 2009
Hard to figure out, but then good
Wasn't too hard to figure out how to plug the adaptor into the wall, but hard to get the knack of plugging into the adaptor. Try it out at home before you go. Worked great once I figured it out.
Other Travelers Also Chose...