This safe, all-natural complex is made from six homeopathic ingredients that effectively treat the effects of motion sickness. Just take one tablet at the beginning of your trip, and one every hour thereafter until motion sickness subsides. Trip Ease is compatible with medications, safe for all ages, will not cause drowsiness, and has no side effects. 32 pleasant-tasting, chewable tablets per package. Made in New Zealand (1 oz).
Note: Not for sale outside the United States.
Trip Ease tablets contain six homeopathic remedies effective in countering the effects of motion sickness. Each package contains enough tablets for at least ten trips of at least three hours duration.
- Trip Ease contains six homeopathic remedies effective in countering the effects of motion sickness
- Each package contains 32 tablets - enough for at least 10 trips of at least three hours duration
- Dosage - One tablet should be taken at the start of each trip, and one every hour while the problem persists
- Trip Ease may be taken with other medications
- Most effective when taken separately from food and drink, but it may be taken with them, if necessary
- Six homeopathic ingredients are:
- Borax - Used to alleviate bad reactions to sudden movements, like hitting an air pocket while flying
- Cocculus Indicus - Used to alleviate symptoms made worse by motion and anxiety
- Gelsemium - Used to alleviate dizziness, drowsiness and trembling
- Kreosotum - Used to alleviate nausea and vomiting
- Rhus Toxicodendron - Used to alleviate restlessness, nausea, and vertigo
- Tabacum - Used to treat sudden motion sickness, anxiety, chilliness, vertigo
Size: 5¼ x 2½ x ¼"
Weight: 1 oz
Materials:Active Ingredients: Sodium Borate, Cocculus Indicus, Gelsemium, Kreosotum, Rhus Toxicodendron, Tabicum
Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Magnesium stearate, Sterilized Talc