Meet the challenges of the great outdoors head on with our 12-pocket Trinidad Vest. Magellan's design. Made of a durable all-season cotton/nylon blend with a sueded finish and a two-way zipper, this vest is sturdy enough to stand up to the activities of even the most ardent outdoorsman. Three-way chest pockets have Velcro®-flap main compartments with side zippered security sleeves, and quick-access slots on the outside. Two gusseted hip pockets have hidden zippered security sleeves, and there are two water bottle pockets in back. Inside, there's a mesh half-liner, vented back, and mesh security pocket.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Chest 34 - 36 38 - 40 42 - 44 46 - 48 50 - 52 Waist 28 - 30 32 - 34 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46
Care InstructionsMachine wash cold with like colors
Tumble dry low
Warm iron as needed
The Trinidad Vest holds just about everything you need for a day of sightseeing, or for trips through airport security checkpoints. With plenty of pockets (including our signature 3-way pockets), it also has several zippered security pockets for your valuables, 2 water bottle/gear pockets in back, and a vented back cape for extra air circulation to keep you cool and dry.
- 2-way front zipper with storm flap
- Loads of pockets for your travel essentials
- 2 signature 3-way chest pockets:
- Gusseted flap pocket with Velcro closure, double welt diagonal zippered pocket, zippered side entry security pocket
- Gusseted flap pocket with Velcro closure, small quick access pocket, zippered side-entry security pocket
- 2 lower button-thru pockets with inverted pleat detail and zippered side-entry security pockets
- Sunglasses loop
- Interior zippered mesh security pocket for emergency cash, credit card, ID, or room key
- Inside mesh shoulder yoke
- Vented back cape for air circulation
- 2 water bottle/gear pockets in back with elasticized top hem to hold contents securely
- Easy care
- Adds a bit of extra warmth when you need it
- Comfortable and functional
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 3 of 3 reviews.
By Rick R., Troutville, VA in October, 2012
I used this vest for a flight vest and for travel with photography. I was able to conveniently place by passport, boarding pass, wallet and note pad so that I could place the entire vest on the conveyor for security at the airport and onboard ship. For the photograpy, I carried an extra battery, SD card, my lens cover and one additional lens. I found the vest quite cool (even while carrying a water bottle in the caribbean) and very, very manageable. I will use it again in the fall for a European trip, matter of fact, I will use it quite often just in general travels to keep things organized!
By Rose S., IL in July, 2012
it's a perfect fit true to it's size and those pockets are great. I ordered it for our forthcoming trip this fall. This is the 2nd. vest I got for my husband.
By G Merrill J., Huntsville, AL in June, 2012
Trinidad vest review
The vest had excellent functionality for travel, exceeding my high expectations. I loved all of the secure pockets that more than accomodated all of the things I carried.Standard delivery took two days longer than other orders from competitors made the same day.
Other Travelers Also Chose...