Germs, bacteria, mold - there's no telling what could be lurking on your airplane tray table. And when you consider that tray tables are sanitized once a month on average, well - you can only hope you're flying on day one. Protect yourself with trayGUARD+™, a machine washable, anti-microbial tray cover that uses copper and silver ions to neutralize germs. Made from 100% recycled materials. Two per order. (18½ x 13"; 4 oz)
trayGUARD+™ is a food contact safe and chemical free antimicrobial tray cover that creates an instant hygienic surface while traveling. It is an environmentally friendly solution that fits coach class tray tables. Made in the USA from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles, it is continuously effective unlike wipes or gels, which provide only temporary,short-term protection.
Size: 18½ x 13"
- Patented antimicrobial technology is incorporated into the fabric of trayGUARD+, which has been tested and proven effective against a wide spectrum of microbes including bacteria, mold and fungi
- Employs the same antimicrobial technology as an FDA and NIOSH approved face mask
- Provides a constant hygienic surface for the duration of your trip as microbes continue to come into contact with it
- Is continuously effective unlike wipes or gels that provide temporary, short-term protection and must be reapplied frequently
- Is food contact safe and incorporates a chemical-free antimicrobial agent that uses natural silver and copper ion technology activated by the moisture in the environment
- Is made in the USA from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles
- trayGUARDis reusable - it is recommended that it be reused until it becomes soiled from repeated use
- Can be used on the tray tables of planes, trains, and buses
Weight: 4 oz
Made In: USA
Materials: Recycled PET plastic