A mesh panel gives the Tilley Outback Hat superior breathability in warm climates. This unisex hat has a broad brim (3½" in front, 2½" on the sides) and 50+ UPF to block 98% of UVA/UVB rays. A mesh panel in the crown provides ventilation, and the soft, quick-drying Hydrofil® sweatband wicks perspiration. Mildew-resistant and rain-repellent, it has an interior security pocket, tuck-away front tie, and is machine washable. Folds flat for packing.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Head Measurement 6-7/8 21-5/8 7 22 7-1/8 22-3/8 7-1/4 22-3/4 7-3/8 23-1/8 7-1/2 23-1/2 7-5/8 23-7/8 7-3/4 24-1/4 7-7/8 24-5/8 8 25 8 + 26-1/8
Care InstructionsMachine or hand wash in cool water
Do not use bleach
Smooth and reshape the hat by hand and set it out to air dry
The Tilley Airflo Hat provides sun protection in a lighter weight construction. The Airflo design incorporates mesh into the crown, allowing coolness and comfort during hot days or stenuous activities. It's engineered from Tilley Nylamtium, a strong water-and-mildew resistant form of nylon.
- Excellent sun protection - certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating given
- New lighter weight hat - handcrafted of a strong, laminated, waterproof nylon - Tilley Nylamtium
- Designed with mesh in the crown to keep you cooler
- Repels rain
- Ties on in the wind with a Wind Cord that stays hidden in the crown when the winds are calm
- Guaranteed for life - replaced free if it ever wears out, shrinks or falls apart
- Insured against loss for 2 years - will replace your hat at 50% of the catalog price
- The Airflo floats - a boon to boaters and fishermen
- Won't shrink
- Hydrofil anti-sweat band - wicks moisture from your forehead to your temple area where it evaporates
- Hat is designed to be worn low on your head and slightly loose - it should be held on by gravity, not by painful pressure on your forehead
- Secret Pocket - inside the crown is a good-sized pocket sealed with Velco - in it carry your ID, hotel key and some emergency money
Materials: Nylamtium (Nylon)
Product Typemen's and women's vented sun protection travel hat
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By ross s., lancaster, PA in October, 2009
Tilley offers great product that is perfect for changing weather. If you need to wear head wear protection, this product is wonderful.
Other Travelers Also Chose...