When you spend the day on your feet, comfort is everything. These sandals from SoftWalk deliver a blissful massage with every step, thanks to their patented mogul footbed. And with studded leather uppers, criss-cross straps and a 1¼" heel, they're as stylish as they are comfy.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Lightweight and flexible, TallySandals weigh in at only 12 oz. per pair. These slip-on sandals have acriss-cross strap design with a delicate stud detail, and very soft cushionedinsoles for all day comfort. They're easy to slip on and off at airportsecurity checkpoints, and are versatile enough to take you from day intoevening.
- PatentedMogul Footbed for the ultimate in comfort - massages your feet as you walk
- Criss-crossstrap design for a reliable fit
- Gore andbuckle adjust for a perfect fit
- Delicatestud detail
- Molded,cushioned EVA footbed with mini moguls wrapped with microfiber, and man madeupper on toe cap
- Softnonwoven polyester insoles cushion every step
- PolyurethaneOutsole provides excellent traction on wet or slippery surfaces
- Verylightweight - weigh only 12 oz per pair
- Slipon/off convenience - ideal for airport security checkpoints
- Versatilestyling - wear them from day into evening - from casual to dressy occasions
- 1-1/4"heel height
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By Leslie S., Granby, CO in June, 2012
I get compliments on my shoes.
I get compliments on these sandals, they can be worn with anything. I purchased the metallic finished style. They are comfortable, however, the toe thong, or whatever the front attachment is called is a little to far to the back of the sole. This leaves extra sole in front of the toes and the heal just barely sitting comfortably on the sole. My feet are a prefect size nine so keep this in mind when ordering. If you have long toes these will be great! They are smushy and comfy once you get used where your foot will seat.
Other Travelers Also Chose...