Travel trousers that hold their shape - no matter how long your flight. Magellan's design. We created our classic Take Flight Trousers to be the perfect foundation for your travel wardrobe. As suitable for a long plane flight as they are for a business meeting, shopping excursion or dinner on the piazza, they feature our comfort-stretch waistband (with four wide, slanted belt loops), two zippered security pockets, and a single welt back pocket. Made of soft, beautifully draping Ponte double-knit fabric in a viscose/polyester/elastane blend that has outstanding stretch-and-recovery, even after long hours of sitting. (Inseam length: 31")
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Size 6 - 8 10 - 12 14 - 16 18 - 20 20 Waist 28.5 - 29.5 30.5 - 32 33.5 - 35 36.5 - 38 39.5 Hip 38.5 - 39.5 40.5 - 42 43.5 - 45 46.5 - 48 49.5 Inseam 31 31 31 31 31
Care InstructionsHand wash cold
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Cool iron if needed
Dry clean with any solvent except trichloroethylene
Our Take Flight Trousers are made of Ponte d'Roma doubleknit fabric, a very stable knit that retains its shape and imparts body to thegarment. They are seasonless and very travel friendly, as they resist wrinklingand creasing. Additional features include two front handwarmer pockets withhidden zippers, a single welt back pocket, and a full elastic, constructedwaistband.
- Made of Ponte d'Roma double knit fabric - very stable knit, not overlystretchy
- Ponte knits areseasonless and extremely travel friendly
- Resists wrinkles and creases andpacks beautifully
- Because of the stable nature of thefabric, Ponte fabrics make excellent business attire, separates andcoordinates
- Ponte d'Roma fabric imparts shape and body - no bagging and sagging
- Soft and comfortable for long flights, busy days sightseeing, anddemanding business meetings
- Trousers have a full elastic constructed waistband
- 2 front handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers
- 4 slanted belt loops
- Single welt back pocket
- Easy care
- Classic styling - great foundation piece to build your travel wardrobearound
- 31" inseam
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 2 of 2 reviews.
By Mary C., Santa clarity, CA in June, 2012
Very nice: lightweight, keep their shape and don't wrinkle.
By Patricia B., Newport News, VA in November, 2011
I returned these trousers and was promptly refunded. After an 8 hour flight they were baggy at the knees and had dropped significantly in length making them shapeless and unattractive. I hand washed them according to instructions on the label and that revealed more problems. The color was not fast - three cold washes before the water ran clear - and they took forever to dry. Quick drying is essential for a travel garment.
Other Travelers Also Chose...