Our beautifully draping Take Flight Duster packs like a dream. Magellan's design. Saucy and sophisticated, our all-season Duster has the perfect hint of stretch, making it exceptionally comfortable on long flights and for busy days on the go. Made of luxuriously soft Ponte double-knit fabric in a viscose/polyester/elastane blend), we designed it with a flattering above-the-knee length, back princess seams for gentle shaping, deep vents for easy movement, and two signature zippered security pockets.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Size 6 - 8 10 - 12 14 - 16 18 - 20 22 Waist 28½ - 29½ 30½ - 32 33½ - 35 36½ - 38 39-1/2 Bust 36 - 37 38 - 39½ 41 - 42½ 44 - 45½ 47
Care InstructionsHand wash cold
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Cool iron if needed
Dry clean with any solvent except trichloroethylene
Our Take Flight Duster is made of Ponte d'Roma double knitfabric, a very stable knit that retains its shape and imparts body to thegarment. It's seasonless and very travel friendly, resisting wrinkling andcreasing. Additional features include on-seam hidden zippered security pocketsfor your essentials, back princess seams that gently shape the garment, anddeep back vents for ease of movement.
- Made of Ponte d'Roma double knit fabric - very stable knit, not overlystretchy
- Ponte knits are seasonless and extremelytravel friendly
- Resists wrinkles and creases and packsbeautifully
- Because of the stable nature of the fabric,Ponte fabrics make excellent business attire, separates and coordinates
- Ponte d'Roma fabric imparts shape and body - no bagging and sagging
- Soft and comfortable for long flights, busy days sightseeing, anddemanding business meetings
- On-seam hidden zippered security pockets for your emergency cash, creditcards, ID, room key
- Back princess seams gently shape the garment
- Flattering long length to just above the knees
- Deep back vents for ease of movement
- Long sleeves
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 3 of 3 reviews.
By Suzan A., Sierra Vista, AZ in April, 2012
This duster turned out to be much warmer and heavier than I had expected so it is not going to be suitable for the purpose for which I purchased it. Also, the sleeves are way too long so I am going to have to have them hemmed up by a couple of inches or more. When I say this duster is heavy not only do I mean that it is thick and very warm but I also mean that it just seems very heavy to carry or when wearing. It feels just as weighty as my raincoat with liner inside or other winter coats that I have. So I cannot say that I am altogether pleased with it but I may find some use for it in the future although probably not for travel.
By Phyllis E., Burlington, KY in March, 2012
PLEASED AS PUNCH
Very packable. Not just for travel but a good addition to my wardrobe
By c h., nipomo, CA in February, 2012
Runs a little large, but not as much as others. Nice drape. It will work perfectly for my travel plans.
Other Travelers Also Chose...