Long flights, sightseeing tours, museum lines - it's enough to make your legs ache. But these lightly cushioned, over-the-calf socks will keep you walking in comfort. Designed to encourage healthy blood flow, they actually energize legs, and have non-irritating soft seams. Endorsed by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Made of acrylic/nylon/Lycra/polyester.
Endorsed by the American Podiatric Medical Association, the World's Softest Support Fit Over-the-Calf Socks are designed to stay up without binding or sagging. They have specially knit tops and generous widths that don't bind, special fibers that won't irritate, and more cushioning than you need.
- World's Softest Compression Over-the-Calf non-cushioned tops are designed to stay up without binding or sagging
- Light compression at top transferred to maximum compression at ankle encourages healthy blood flow and increased circulation
- Lightly cushioned footbed
- Patent pending Soft Seam is ultra smooth and comfortable and designed to help reduce the rubbing and irritation that other toe seams can cause
- Made in the USA
- Endorsed by the American Podiatric Medical Association
Materials: 56% Acrylic, 40% Nylon, 3% Lycra, 1% Polyester