Nineteen soothing nature sounds help you drift blissfully off to sleep. Hotels are not the quietest places. Noisy neighbors, hallway chatter and traffic noise can sometimes make it nearly impossible to sleep. But with Sound Oasis, you'll sleep like a baby wherever you go. Programmed with 19 soothing, high fidelity nature sounds (including one designed to reduce jet lag) that turn off automatically, it has a backlit clock that shows the current time and time back home, day and date. And you can wake to your choice of nature sounds, a gentle buzzer, or record your own sound. Includes a dual voltage AC adaptor and four adaptor plugs. Also operates on 4 AA batteries (not included). Measures 5¼ x 3 x ¾".
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Sound Oasis is a travel sound therapy system that fills your room with sound proven to help you sleep, relax, concentrate, calm infants, manage tinnitus and improve privacy. There are 19 peaceful sounds to choose from, and the unit also functions as a 2 time zone backlit alarm clock and calendar.
- Sound Oasis is a travel sound therapy system
- It fills your room with sound therapy proven to help you sleep, relax, concentrate, calm infants, improve privacy and manage tinnitus
- 19 authentic, high fidelity sounds:
- Ocean Surf, North Woods, Thunderstorm, White Noise, Night Train, Spring Rain, Island Surf, Bonfire, Stream, Hidden Cove, Wind, Asian Garden, Song Birds, Harbor Swell, Bamboo Chimes, Summer Night, Cooling Fan, Rain Forest and Jet Lag
- Between 68-76db depending on sound effect
- Voice Memo for recording your own alarm or memo
- 2 time zone jumbo backlit alarm clock and calendar
- 4 position timer: 30, 60, or 90 minutes - with gentle off
- Headphone/Speaker jack
- Powered by AC adaptor (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Travel pouch and Time Zone Chart included
Weight: 10 oz
Materials: ABS plastic, electronic components
Product ManualView Product Manual
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By Frederick S., Nipomo, CA in January, 2012
Calendar is wrong on Day/Date
I have used this for about 2 years with no problem. This year 2012 I found that the days of the week does not match the date. The clock shows Mon 1 Jan 2012 when it should be Sun 1 Jan 2012. I have not found anyway to correct this. If I turn the clock back to 31 Dec 2011 the day of the week is correct at Sat. Go to 2012 and every day/date is off by one day. Perhaps new ones have been fixed. Other than the above issue I do like the unit. I need the sound to help me get to sleep due to tinnitus.