All the packing tips you'll every need. Updated and expanded to include current transportation security information and airline checked baggage regulations, you'll learn what to pack (and what not to), and even discover valuable health and safety tips. Softcover, 248 pgs. (8½ × 5½")
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
In "Smart Packing for Today's Traveler, globetrotter Susan Foster shares how-to secrets discovered during hundreds of business and pleasure trips. Learn to pack for every trip, for all seasons to every destination and find out which luggage works best for each trip.
- "Smart Packing for Today's Traveler" answers all your planning and packing questions
- How to travel light
- Tips for increased airport security
- When to check your bag and when to carry on
- How to pack less to meet airline bag weight and size rules
- Packing for business travel
- Which clothing is best for a cruise
- What and how to pack for adventure trips or sports vacations
- Information on packing toiletries, cosmetics, electrical appliances, and the best travel gadgets
- Plus critical information on travel health and safety
- 246 pages
Size: 8½ x 5½
Weight: 12 oz
Materials: Paper, glue
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 6 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Robert P., PA in August, 2010
A lot of Detailed information
The book contains a lot more details than Susans DVD. Both are a great help to planning and packing for a trip.
By KAY D., WABAN, MA in May, 2010
GIVES SOME HELPFUL HINTS THERE ARE FEW RESOURCES SUCH AS THIS ONE
By Carol B., Dallas, GA in August, 2009
Smart Packing !!
I've traveled many times over the years, expecially with our grandchildren spread across the country, and I thought I had it all figured out... I've learned a number of new things to really organize my packing, and take only the important things!! Many thanks!!!
By Dan D., Port Huron, MI in July, 2009
travel from Michigan
Author is just like her book: travels light, alters her packing for business and vacation; what an eye opener!! Well done!! Have already had to tell associates to buy their own.
By Rhonda B., Peoria, AZ in April, 2009
This book has a lot of information for today's travelers. I am going to Greece soon and plan on following many of the tips listed. It is an excellent reference for the money.
Other Travelers Also Chose...