Watch a packing pro in action! Learn the five steps to smart packing as packing expert and Smart Packing for Today's Traveler author, Susan Foster, shows you how to pack like a pro. Featuring tips for both carry-on bags and checked luggage, you'll learn the most efficient way to pack to avoid overweight luggage fees. (Running time: Approx. 40 minutes)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Learn to pack in only 40 minutes by watching a pro in action! Packing expert and author Susan Foster shows exactly how to pack for a week in one carry-on bag.
- Demonstrates how to travel anywhere for a week or more with only one carry-on bag
- Learn to pack light in only 40 minutes by watching a pro in action
- See how to pick the best bag for the trip, choose the most versatile clothes, pack in the most wrinkle-free manner, and manage shoes, cosmetics and toiletries
- Learn to pack less - even for a trip that involves clothes for different activities and for all types of weather
- Tips for checked luggage and for carry-on
- Organize with a packing list
- How to pack small items
- Smart use of bag space
- Travel-friendly fabrics
- No-leak tricks for cosmetics and toiletries
- Pack smart for airport security
- Tips for packing for kids
Size: 5½ x 4¾ x ¼"
Weight: 2 oz
Made In: USA
Product TypeActivity Toys
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 2 of 2 reviews.
By Kursty S., Maple Ridge, BC in February, 2011
There is interesting and helpful packing tips.
By Robert P., PA in August, 2010
The DVD is a great help for planning and packing for a trip. Very helpful and useful information.
Other Travelers Also Chose...