Ergonomic Shuttle Sling Bag delivers maximum comfort and organization. Magellan's design. The secret to this sleek sling-style pack's savvy design is its oval shape that contours to your body for maximum comfort whether you wear it in front or back. It also has plenty of organization, including three interior pockets, and an angled exterior zippered compartment for your water bottle or glasses. The padded mesh back keeps air circulating, and the strap is adjustable (30 to 51"). Made of water-repellent, stain-resistant nylon. (13 x 8 x 2½"; 7 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
This lightweight, versatile, multi-pupose bag is designed tobe worn across the body for security and convenience. There's an easy accessfront zippered main compartment with a cell phone pocket and 2 interiorzippered compartment for your essentials, and a diagonal, ergomonic zipperedfront pocket for water bottle or small electronics.
- TheSwitchGear Shuttle Sling Bag is primarily designed to be worn across the bodyfor security and convenience, but can also be worn around the waist as a hippack
- Paddedshoulder strap adjusts from 30" to 51" long
- Easyaccess front compartment:
- Main compartment has a cell phone pocket withVelcro closure
- 2 inside zippered pockets for your essentials
- Diagonal, ergonomic, zippered front pocket lets your water bottle sit upright for easyaccess
- Breathableair mesh backing against the body
- Made oflightweight, packable, poly taffeta
- Tough,durable, lightweight plastic hardware
- Satinwebbing straps adjust smoothly and easily
- Wornacross the body, this multi-function, multi-purpose, versatile bag lets youshop and sightsee with handsfree convenience
Weight: 7 oz
Materials: 100% polyester with jersey
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 3 of 3 reviews.
By christina t., fredericksburg, VA in August, 2012
i do not usually do reviews
but. this bag is perfect for me. i have so many bags, some of them very expensive and i still buy more but since i put my stuff in this little bag i have not be able to change bags. i love it so much that i have come back for one in red. the only negative i have is the little shoulder pad which is 100% dysfunctional. it will not stay where it should so i cut it off. the bag is not heavy so there is minimal stress put on the shoulder.
By Nancy O., Lantana, TX in June, 2012
Perfect carry pack
This has been the perfect size for my grandson's two week tour in Europe this summer
By Marilyn M., Hot Springs Village, AR in June, 2012
Kind of an ugly little thing, but it really works. I've tried many cross-body bags over the years, usually the Healthy Back Bag and the Baggallini messenger bag. Both have their good points, but for all-day sightseeing they were either too big (lots of internal wasted space) or sat down too low on the hips to be comfortable. This bag fits comfortably across the back, although you do have to take it off every time you sit down whereas the other bags could be shifted more easily. The bag works best if you put all your small stuff into small bags in the large pocket. I have one small bag for bug spray, sunscreen, lotion, etc. and another one with lipstick, pen, etc. A water bottle fits in the side pocket, although it's a little snug. I especially like that the back side (against the body) is padded. This isn't a bag I would use for evenings or going out to dinner, but for a comfortable day bag for sightseeing, it's now my new favorite.
Other Travelers Also Chose...