Stay comfortable in any climate with our moisture-wicking DriRelease® Pajamas. Made of a special blend of polyester and cotton that wicks away moisture, this lightweight, breathable sleepwear keeps you comfy all night long and dries four times faster than cotton, so you can wash it in the morning and sleep in it that night. FreshGuard® anti-bacterial finish neutralizes odor. Pant has an elasticized waist with drawstring.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Size 6 - 8 10 - 12 14 - 16 18 - 20 22 Waist 28½ - 29½ 30½ - 32 33½ - 35 36½ - 38 39-1/2 Bust 36 - 37 38 - 39½ 41 - 42½ 44 - 45½ 47
This is the most comfortablesleepwear you will ever wear. It combines feminine beauty with the science ofmoisture management to keep you cool and dry. The secret is patentedDri-Release with Fresh Guard, which wicks moisture away, neutralizes odors, andinhibits bacteria browth caused by perspiration.
- Oursleepwear combines feminine beauty with the science of moisture managementtechnology to keep
- you cooland dry
- Made withOptimer Performance Fiber's patented Dri-Release with FreshGuard
- Dri-Releasequickly wicks moisture away from your skin through the fabric, releasing it tothe air
- FreshGuardneutralizes odors and inhibits bacteria growth caused by sweat
- Designedespecially for women experiencing night sweats and hot flashes due tomenopause, chemotherapy,
- pregnancy,diabetes, or sweltering summer night
- No specialtreatments, conditioners, or washing instructions
- Nopilling, fading, or shrinking
- Moisturewicking and antimicrobial properties are permanent for the life of the garmentand will not wash out
- Easy care
- Soft hand
- Longsleeve top
- Prettylace trim
- Anklelength bottoms
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 3 of 3 reviews.
By Barbara Ropp, Scottsbluff, NE in October, 2012
Not fast drying
These pj's are comfortable although too long for my height. My problem with them was that you absolutely could not wash them in the morning and sleep in them that night, unless you were comforted by very damp sleepwear. I washed them one morning and they were too wet to wear for two nights. My husband's pj's were dry enough to sleep in the first night so it wasn't just a damp climate.
By Linda C., Mequon, WI in August, 2012
Second pair of these pajamas. teal and light aqua.
Attractive and light weight, pretty colors, feels cozy. Only want to sleep in these pajamas now. Good for lounging as well.
By Stephanie F., Berkeley, CA in August, 2012
lovely-looking product but way too long
I'd hoped that these pajamas would be like the last "dry-release" ones I bought in a medium, but I tried on the bottoms and they were much too long. I am a petite, so buying something in a medium sometimes doesn't work out. It sure didn't this time. Because of the scalloped bottoms, I can't shorten them, and they will have to go back.
Other Travelers Also Chose...