Take a load off with feather-light RIMOWA Salsa Air luggage. From the company that invented polycarbonate luggage comes this state-of-the-art bag that's up to 30% lighter than other polycarbonate cases. And the innovation doesn't stop there – it also features RIMOWA's patented Multiwheel® system that makes it a breeze to roll over any terrain, a multi-stage monopole telescoping handle, durable lining that's as light as parachute silk, and an integrated interior net system that keeps contents secure and organized. But the real story here is the weight (or lack of it). This large, spacious bag weighs just 7 pounds, which makes for easy lifting, even when full.
- More Info
- Weighs only 7 pounds
- Lightweight and nearly indestructible polycarbonate shell returns to its original shape after pressure has been released
- Polycarbonate material is both lighter and more durable than aluminum
- Recessed TSA lock adds extra security while traveling with your valuables, and can be opened for security checks without any damage to the lock
- Retractable monotelescopic pull handle lessens the strain on your arm to offer a more comfortable grip
- Lightweight zippered mesh compartments made of parachute silk open book-style for easy packing and unpacking of your items
- Patented Multiwheel® System features eight ball bearing wheels, which rotate 360°
Size: 29 1/2 x 18 3/4 x 11"
Weight: 7 lbs
- Customer Reviews
Other Travelers Also Chose...