Restop 1 and 2 are the world's most portable toilets. Great insurance for those "can't wait" emergencies, their biodegradable blend of polymers breaks down waste in its sturdy zip top bag and turns it into a gel. Restop 2 (for solid waste) has a deodorized "bag-in-a-bag" design to securely contain waste and odor. Safe to dispose of in any trash container. Includes instructions, tissues and antiseptic wipes. Four per order.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Restop 1 and 2 are the world's most portable toilets.
- "Bag-Within-a-Bag" design to safely contain & neutralize human waste
- Includes ample toilet paper & a moist antiseptic towelette
- Handles both liquids & solids
- Patented valve design prevents leakage and fully contains waste, even if the bag is dropped
- Can be disposed of in any trash receptacle (no special dumping requirements)
- Made in the USA
- Instructions included
- Designed for single use
Product TypeAntiseptics & Cleaning Supplies
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By Katy M., FL in October, 2009
Better safe than sorry.
Always have these in a day bag whenever we are doing car rides off beaten paths or particularly through foreign countries where they don't necessarily have rest stops or waysides like we do on U.S. highways.
Other Travelers Also Chose...