Stay organized every step of the way with our expandable Kate Bag. Lightweight and water resistant, our smart quilted shoulder bag offers thoughtful organization inside and out, including a padded compartment for your iPad®, zippered security pocket, and four drop-in pockets for travel documents, phone and other essentials. Two exterior zippered pockets keep quick-access items close at hand, and a vertical expansion zipper gives you three extra inches of space when you need it. Strap adjusts from 31-51½". Made of beautiful jewel-tone poly. (18 x 14½ x 2½" expanded; 22 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
A companion piece to the Kate Reversible Raincoat, this roomy bag has plenty of organization and expands an extra 3 inches to accommodate the things you pick up along the way. It has a padded iPad compartment, as well as compartments for your cell phone and other small electronics, and it features an adjustable leather shoulder strap with silver tone hardware.
- Expandable water repellent bag is a companion piece to the Kate Reversible Raincoat (WE043)
- 2 outside zippered compartments for quick-access items
- Interior organization:
- Padded tablet compartment
- 2 drop-in pockets for travel documents or paperback book
- Drop-in cell phone pocket
- Drop-in iPod or other small electronics pocket
- Roomy zippered security compartment
- Unzips to expand 3 inches for your extra travel necessities
- Contrasting light-colored lining
- Silvertone hardware
- Leather trim
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap - adjusts from 31" - 52 1/2"
Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
>Materials: 100% Polyester with Acrylic Coating
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By Judith, New Bern, NC in March, 2013
hoped for a 10
When I ordered my Kate bag, I thought it was the perfect bag for an international trip as I don't like carrying both a carry-on and a purse, .Unfortunately, I am very disappoined. First, the strap will not stay in the position you want--it slides and the purse ends up around your knees. Then at the end of my 2-week trip to Spain, a ziipper on the front pocket of the bag separated from the side of the bag and there is now an approximate 2-iinch long gap in the seam on the side. I really had high hopes!!!
Other Travelers Also Chose...