Never be caught without your Power Monkey! The ingenious, pocket-sized Power Monkey charges all your portable electronics, including mobile phone, iPod, digital camera, MP3 player, PDA, Bluetooth headset and Blackberry® It has a huge power reserve (40 hours for iPods, 96 hours of standby time for mobile phones, 1600 pictures for digital cameras) and holds its charge for up to a year.(Even works with the iPhone.) Includes four adaptor plugs, a 110-240v. adaptor for recharging in 150 countries, connectors for most mobile phones, and a black travel pouch. (4 x 1½ x 1½")
Additional/replacement connector tips are available by calling 1-877-886-2646. The cost is $4.95 (shipping included) per connector tip.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
More InformationFor the person who travels with electronic devices - mobile phone, iPod, digital camera etc.
- Powermonkey is the essential traveling companion providing portable power for your electronic gadgets
- Supplied with connectors for most cell phones, and a wide range of other portable devices: MP3s, iPods (iPod USB charging cable required), digital cameras, PDAs, Bluetooth headsets, and Blackberrys.
- Charge it first and its variety of compatible tips will give you 40 hours of fun on an iPod, six hours on a Sony PSP, and even keep that digital camera going
- Two ways to charge the Powermonkey:
- Charge the Powermonkey from the mains adapter (switch power off before charging from mains)
- Charge the Powermonkey from USB socket (switch powermonkey off before charging from a USB socket)
- Includes mains travel charger for use in 150 countries (110V - 240V) - includes four adapter plugs in pouch
- You can charge your electronic devices directly from the Powermonkey or from the mains adapter
- For phone - maximum reserve of 96 hours
- Will fully charge your phone in about 30 minutes
- Powermonkey will charge a standard mobile phone three times fully before needing to be recharged
- You can make calls while phone is being charged
- For iPod - provides 40 hours of play time
- For digital camera - powers your camera (not charging) allowing you to take up to 1600 extra pictures
- For PSP - provides up to five hours of extra playing time
- The lightest, most versatile charger that fits in your pocket
- Emergency power in your pocket
- Ten times more powerful than a conventional battery
- Kit includes: 11 adapter tips
- 1 Powermonkey charging unit
- 1 universal mains charger which will work in 150 countires and has interchangable heads for UK, US, Austrailia and Europe
- Nokia & Mini Nokia, Motorola V66, Samsung A288, Siemens C25 and Sony Ericsson wide connector
- 1 mini USB for Motorola Razr V series, BlackBerry and Bluetooth head sets
- 1 USB for iPod, smart phones, PDA and other deviceds
- 1 connector for Sony PSP and most digital cameras
- 1 black travel pouch
Size: 3½ x 1½ circumference
Weight: 3 oz
Materials: Plastic, battery, electronic components, steel, copper
Tech SpecsTech Specifications:
- This product is fully approved CE, FCC, ROHS, EMC
- Mains adaptor approvals: CCC, FCC, UL/cUL, CE, GS, TUV C-tick, N-NR, Nemko, CB, PSE, BSI
- Powermonkey has built in:
- Overcharge Detection Voltage 4.30V +/-50mV
- Overcharge Release Voltage 4.10V +/-50mV
- Overdischarge Detection Voltage 2.40V +/-10mV
- Temperature Protection (li-ion Surface) 60 degrees C
- Overcurrent Detection 2.00A - 6.00A
- Overcharge Detection Delay Time 80ms - 200ms
- Overdischarge Detection Delay Time 20ms +/- 60ms
- Consumption Current operating mode: Max 6.0 uA Powersaving mode: Max0.1 uA
Product ManualView Product Manual
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 10 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Susan M., ON in December, 2010
Terrific Little Item
My husband and I took this to Germany with us for charging our smart phones ( Google Nexus One) while we were out and about. It worked brilliantly. It takes up very little space and weighs nothing ... very useful!
By Jennifer S., Cedar Rapids, IA in August, 2010
we use this all the time, it has come in handy while at soccer tournaments, family weekend trips, and our son took it on his cross country camping trip and everyone including the coaches used it to charge their phones and Ipods!!! seems to be a hit
By Mary-Jo W., CT in May, 2010
Essential for iPhone
I just got my new iPhone and am on a learning curve so I use up lots of battery. However I think even an old iPhone pro needs a Power Monkey back-up as the battery life is short in these new gadgets. I was recently stranded on a train with a low battery in my iPhone and a fully charged Power Monkey and PM saved the day. The device is small and very useful. MJW
By Nancy G C., Saint Helena Island, SC in May, 2010
This really works. Just be sure and check out whether all the attachments fit your particular item. I did not and the one I was sure would fit my cell phone did not. It did get the camera recharged however.
By Nancy G C., Saint Helena Island, SC in May, 2010
Great gadget except.......
Make sure the attachments fit your phone, etc. I thought one would fit my cell phone but did not try it and when I tried to use it in Israel it did not fit. However, a friend whose camera's battery was nearly dead thought it was wonderful. I will order the correct attachment!
Other Travelers Also Chose...