Don't forget your Power Monkey Charger. Pocket-sized, it charges all small portable electronics up to 5.5 volts, has a huge power reserve (40 hours for iPods®, 96 hours of stand-by time for phones, 1600 pictures for digital cameras), and holds its charge for up to a year. Includes four adaptor plugs, a 110-240V adaptor for recharging in 150 countries, connectors for iPod® and most mobile phones, and a travel pouch. (To charge your iPad® or other tablet, see Item #EA475 – Power Monkey eXtreme.) Measures 4 x 1½ x 1½".
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
More InformationFor the person who travels with electronic devices - mobile phone, iPod, digital camera etc.
- Power Monkey is the essential traveling companion providing portable power for your electronic gadgets
- Supplied with connectors for most cell phones, and a wide range of other portable devices: MP3s, iPods (iPod USB charging cable required), digital cameras, PDAs, Bluetooth headsets, and BlackBerrys.
- Charge it first and its variety of compatible tips will give you 40 hours of fun on an iPod, six hours on a Sony PSP, and even keep that digital camera going
- Two ways to charge the Power Monkey:
- Charge the Power Monkey from the mains adaptor (switch power off before charging from mains)
- Charge the Power Monkey from USB socket (switch Power Monkey off before charging from a USB socket)
- Includes mains travel charger for use in 150 countries (110V - 240V) - includes four adaptor plugs in pouch
- You can charge your electronic devices directly from the Power Monkey or from the mains adaptor
- For phone - maximum reserve of 96 hours
- Will fully charge your phone in about 30 minutes
- Power Monkey will charge a standard mobile phone three times fully before needing to be recharged
- You can make calls while phone is being charged
- For iPod - provides 40 hours of play time
- For digital camera - powers (does not charge it) your camera allowing you to take up to 1600 extra pictures
- For PSP - provides up to five hours of extra playing time
- The lightest, most versatile charger that fits in your pocket
- Emergency power in your pocket
- Ten times more powerful than a conventional battery
- Kit includes:
- 11 adaptor tips
- 1 Power Monkey charging unit
- 1 universal mains charger which will work in 150 countries and has interchangeable heads for UK, US, Australia and Europe
- Nokia & Mini Nokia, Motorola V66, Samsung A288, Siemens C25 and Sony Ericsson wide connector
- 1 mini USB for Motorola Razr V series, BlackBerry and Bluetooth head sets
- 1 USB for iPod, smart phones, PDA and other devices
- 1 connector for Sony PSP and most digital cameras
- 1 black travel pouch
Size: 4 x 1 1/2 x 1 1/2"
Weight: 3 oz
Materials: Plastic, battery, electronic components, steel, copper
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 15 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By rebecca johns, Salt Lake City, UT in January, 2014
no tip for Iphone 5 in this set
I was disappointed it did not fit the Iphone 5...spent a lot of time on the internet trying to find one that fit...what a hassle. Found one that had to be bought from English company....12 dollars more plus postage.
By Ann Scott, Alexandria, VA in December, 2013
Great work in a great place
Unlike Julie from California, I did take my power monkey to Africa, and except for a brief period when the power monkey was purloined by a real monkey, it worked splendidly - on an iPod Touch 4 and a digital camera. Safari camps turn off their generators in the afternoon, but there was time to leave the gadget powering up by day, then refuel my gadgets at night. I'm about to order one for a grandchild whose sport takes her to strange places.
By Sara, Denver, CO in March, 2013
Great for charging small devises
I love using my power monkey. When I travel, whether around town or to far off places, I use my iPhone for EVERYTHING. I use it a lot as a hot spot and for video and photos. These all drain my battery super fast so it's handy to keep the power monkey in my purse for a mid-day charge. I also have the Extreme which is great for charging multiple devises and for charging my iPad and tablet.
By susan c., sacramento, CA in May, 2012
i love this little power source. i keep it in my car to recharge my kindle which i carry in the car. the only thing i noticed was when i charged my kindle with it, it used up all of its charge which meant i had to recharge the power monkey. it advertises a much longer power usage than just one charge
By Carroll H., Palmyra, VA in March, 2012
Can't use with Canon digital camera
I bought it so I could recharge my Canon digital camera batteries. Unfortunately the Canon battery has to be plugged into an AC outlet and the Power Monkey has no receptacle for that. I returned the item since it cost almost $70. It does appear it would be good for recharging IPOD, etc. and has adapters for foreign countries.
Other Travelers Also Chose...