Don't forget your Power Monkey Charger. Pocket-sized, it charges all small portable electronics up to 5.5 volts, has a huge power reserve (40 hours for iPods®, 96 hours of stand-by time for phones, 1600 pictures for digital cameras), and holds its charge for up to a year. Includes four adaptor plugs, a 110-240V adaptor for recharging in 150 countries, connectors for iPod® and most mobile phones, and a travel pouch. (To charge your iPad® or other tablet, see Item #EA475 – Power Monkey eXtreme.) Measures 4 x 1½ x 1½".
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
More InformationFor the person who travels with electronic devices - mobile phone, iPod, digital camera etc.
- Power Monkey is the essential traveling companion providing portable power for your electronic gadgets
- Supplied with connectors for most cell phones, and a wide range of other portable devices: MP3s, iPods (iPod USB charging cable required), digital cameras, PDAs, Bluetooth headsets, and BlackBerrys.
- Charge it first and its variety of compatible tips will give you 40 hours of fun on an iPod, six hours on a Sony PSP, and even keep that digital camera going
- Two ways to charge the Power Monkey:
- Charge the Power Monkey from the mains adaptor (switch power off before charging from mains)
- Charge the Power Monkey from USB socket (switch Power Monkey off before charging from a USB socket)
- Includes mains travel charger for use in 150 countries (110V - 240V) - includes four adaptor plugs in pouch
- You can charge your electronic devices directly from the Power Monkey or from the mains adaptor
- For phone - maximum reserve of 96 hours
- Will fully charge your phone in about 30 minutes
- Power Monkey will charge a standard mobile phone three times fully before needing to be recharged
- You can make calls while phone is being charged
- For iPod - provides 40 hours of play time
- For digital camera - powers (does not charge it) your camera allowing you to take up to 1600 extra pictures
- For PSP - provides up to five hours of extra playing time
- The lightest, most versatile charger that fits in your pocket
- Emergency power in your pocket
- Ten times more powerful than a conventional battery
- Kit includes:
- 11 adaptor tips
- 1 Power Monkey charging unit
- 1 universal mains charger which will work in 150 countries and has interchangeable heads for UK, US, Australia and Europe
- Nokia & Mini Nokia, Motorola V66, Samsung A288, Siemens C25 and Sony Ericsson wide connector
- 1 mini USB for Motorola Razr V series, BlackBerry and Bluetooth head sets
- 1 USB for iPod, smart phones, PDA and other devices
- 1 connector for Sony PSP and most digital cameras
- 1 black travel pouch
Size: 4 x 1 1/2 x 1 1/2"
Weight: 3 oz
Materials: Plastic, battery, electronic components, steel, copper
Product TypeiPod cell phone electronics travel battery charger
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 13 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Sara, Denver, CO in March, 2013
Great for charging small devises
I love using my power monkey. When I travel, whether around town or to far off places, I use my iPhone for EVERYTHING. I use it a lot as a hot spot and for video and photos. These all drain my battery super fast so it's handy to keep the power monkey in my purse for a mid-day charge. I also have the Extreme which is great for charging multiple devises and for charging my iPad and tablet.
By susan c., sacramento, CA in May, 2012
i love this little power source. i keep it in my car to recharge my kindle which i carry in the car. the only thing i noticed was when i charged my kindle with it, it used up all of its charge which meant i had to recharge the power monkey. it advertises a much longer power usage than just one charge
By Carroll H., Palmyra, VA in March, 2012
Can't use with Canon digital camera
I bought it so I could recharge my Canon digital camera batteries. Unfortunately the Canon battery has to be plugged into an AC outlet and the Power Monkey has no receptacle for that. I returned the item since it cost almost $70. It does appear it would be good for recharging IPOD, etc. and has adapters for foreign countries.
By Julie F., Orinda, CA in February, 2012
Not as advertised
Like the last reviewer, I wonder if I got a defective monkey. I have recharged it three times to try different devices in case the first charge did not "take". The website states that it will charge a phone in 30 minutes and will charge three phones before recharging the monkey. It takes two to 2 1/2 hours to charge my phone when it is 3/4 down and will then not fully charge another phone. After the last charge (which takes about 5 hours) I tried to charge my kindle. The monkey flashed red after two hours and the kindle was not fully charged. I had hoped to take this to Africa, but it doesn't seem to be worth it for the little it does so I am returning it.
By Caroline B., Camp Hill, PA in January, 2012
I LOVE the Power Monkey
On a recent trip, I never panicked when my phone battery got low because I had my Power Monkey with me. I recharged the phone during the commute from the airport to the hotel, and, because the Power Monkey is small and light, I kept in my purse and recharged the phone while sightseeing. Each night I would recharge the Power Monkey for the next day. It was nice not having to worry about battery time left on my phone. My only complaint was that the charger would turn on while in my bag, but not connected to my phone.
Other Travelers Also Chose...