Tickets, boarding passes, passports - when you're traveling with a group, it's easy to lose track of important documents. But not with PouchSafe 250. Designed to be worn around your neck, it securely holds up to five passports and boarding passes. The zippered main compartment has a clear ID window, zippered coin pocket, five credit card slots, and a pen holder. And for added security, there's a tamperproof front security flap and slashproof neck strap reinforced with lightweight, high tensile stainless steel wire. Made of tough ripstop nylon. By PacSafe. (11 x 5-1/2 x 1-1/2"; 8 oz)
Outsmart thieves, pickpockets, and strap slashers with the Pouchsafe 250 family travel organizer. It makes travelling as a family or group easier, efficiently organizing passports and boarding passes. Product Features:
Size: 5.5 x 11 x 1.4"
- Anti-Theft Features:
- Slashproof Carrysafe strap
- Smart flap hook locks bag flap securely in place
- Fits up to 5 passports
- External pocket under flap designed to hold 5 passports and/or 5 boarding passes
- Main zippered compartment
- Internal elastic slip pocket and a clear ID pocket with 2 SIM and 2 SD pockets
- Internal boarding pass holder
- Zippered coin pocket
- 5 credit card slots and pen holder
- Rear pocket to store neck/shoulder strap when not in use
- Strap length max: 55.5"
- Strap length min: 28"
Weight: 8.3 oz
Materials: 70 x 240D Dobby ripstop, high-tensile stainless steel wire