Every parent understands the wisdom of keeping children entertained while traveling. Pairs in Pears engages little ones with eight different games that use tiles to play word-grid, pattern-matching and more. Young readers learn rhyming, spelling and fill-in-the-blanks skills, while pre-readers become competent at pattern grouping and letter hunt activities. Can be played on an airplane tray table or any small surface. Plastic tiles stash in the zippered pear case. Ages 3 and up.
Size: 6 x 5 1/2 x 6"
- Portable, lightweight game fits in a small pouch that will fit in any carry-on bag
- Includes lettered and patterned tiles to play a word grid game or a pattern-matching game and also includes a tag with the rules
- Fun, pear-shaped pouch
- Can easily be played on small tables
- Developmental activities like pattern grouping and letter hunt for parents to play with pre-readers and wordplay activities like rhyming, spelling and fill in the blank for readers
- Can play a variety of games with only one pouch
Weight: 1 lb.