Maintain healthy circulation with our On the Go Compression Socks. Graduated, moderate compression (15-20mmHg) energizes leg muscles and helps prevent swelling. The shock-absorbing, cushioned footbed will have you walking on clouds all day long, while moisture-wicking and anti-microbial technology keep feet dry and odor-free. Made of recycled nylon/nylon spandex.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Men's Shoe Size Women's Shoe Size M 6 - 8 1/2 7 - 9 1/2 L 9 - 11 1/2 10 - 12 1/2
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors - inside out
Tumble dry low
Do not bleach
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Compression socks fight foot fatigue by promoting circulation, which increases oxygen in the blood and brings energy to tired leg and foot muscles. Cushioned soles absorb shock, and the heel and toe are reinforced for extra durability. Other features include Scentry technology to help eliminate odor and the Wick-Dry Health System to move moisture away from your feet, keeping you dry and comfortable all day.
- Graduated compression energizes the legs by promoting circulation
- Moderate compression - 15 - 20mmHg
- Helps prevent swelling in the lower legs and feet and lessens DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Performance - soreness or lactic acid buildup after a workout)
- Odor resistant - Scentry technology uses a silver embedded fiber that provides anti-microbial protection to help eliminate odor - Silver, a natural element, inhibits the growth of a broad spectrum of microorganisms that cause odor
- Wick-Dry Health system moves moisture away from the foot, keeping it dry and helping to prevent blisters
- No feel seam prevents irritation over the toe
- Cushioned soles absorb shock
- Recycled content
- Over-the-calf leg height
- Elastic rib top holds sock up and in place - no slouching
- Reinforced wear areas for extended life
- Elastic arch brace for enhanced fit
- Brace at heel anchors sock in place
- Instep cushion eases tongue and lace pressure
- Dimensional knit - spandex knit into every stitch yields a memory fit wash and wash
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 6 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Alexandra, Akron, OH in November, 2013
Husband LOVES these socks!
I originally purchased these for my husband for an overseas trip. He liked them so much, he asked me to order him a few more pairs for work. He told me they were the best compression socks he's ever worn and that they really help him get through the long work day. He wears these every single day, now, even for his work outs! His other socks sit unused in his sock drawer!
By Maureen H., Lake Wylie, SC in July, 2012
Very thick feet
They seem like nice socks except the feet are so thick I would not be able to wear them with most of my shoes and my feet would be hot indoors.
By Susan M., Atlanta, GA in July, 2012
Good Compression Socks
Having worn out my older compression socks, I needed some to wear on a long plane trip. These fit well, were warm without being too heavy, and kept my legs feeling good. I plan to wear them on my next trip and on occasions when I have to do a lot of standing.
By Rod S., Round Rock, TX in April, 2012
I've had several versions of compression socks. These have just the right combination of compression and comfort. I can wear them all day without a problem, when traveling, or just working.
By Michael G., Tulare California, CA in March, 2012
On the go Compression Socks
They just feel good. Nice color selection and they really do the job. I will be getting some more of them.
Other Travelers Also Chose...