Micropur MP1, brand new from Katadyn, sets new standards for making water safe to drink. A long-awaited replacement for foul-tasting iodine, this is the only water purification tablet that meets the full EPA Water Purifier Test Standards for controlling viruses, bacteria and cysts like Giardia and Cryptosporidium all around the world. It's easy to use (one tablet treats one liter of water), quick (click here for time needed to purify all organisms), safe (more efficient than iodine or chlorine and leaves no chemical by-products) and can actually improve the taste and odor of treated water. 30 tablets per compact package. (6½ x 2-5/8"; 2 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
You will feel safe knowing that the water you drink while traveling is free from disease causing organisms. All it takes is one Micropur Tablet per liter of water.
- Effective against viruses, bacteria, giardia, and cryptosporidium
- Only water disinfectant product that meets the EPA purifier standards
- Easy to use &mdash one tablet per liter of water
- Can be used anywhere &mdash restaurants, airplanes, hotels etc.
- Excellent to have on hand in case of emergency
- Feel safe knowing that all water treated is free from disease causing microorganisms
- It will keep you safe while traveling &mdash reduces the risk of illness
- There are no medical restrictions &mdash can be used by pregnant women, children and those with thyroid disease
- No time limit on use &mdash can be used for extended periods of time
- Three year shelf life
Size: 6½ x 2-5/8"
Weight: 2 oz
Made In: USA
Material: Sodium Chloride (6%), Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate (1%)
Product ManualView Product Manual
Product TypeLightweight compact travel water purifier tablets
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 3 of 3 reviews.
By judy v., Fall City, WA in May, 2011
I purchased this product to add to our emergency disaster supplies. A well supplies our water and we'll need to be able to ensure its safety after an earthquake. This product was one recommended by our emergency responders instructors. Hope we won't ever need to use it but it is good to have ready.
By Bob F., Ventura, CA in July, 2010
I have used this for 3 years now when traveling Central and South America. They are small and individually wrapped. One little tablet per liter is all it takes. There is a very slight chlorine taste but it is negligible.
By T W., DC in February, 2009
These got me through a trip to India. I appreciated that these tablets killed crypto and giardia. The water did not have an aftertaste, but it did have a strong chlorine smell. When I did get sick from something I ate, the odor of the water was a bit much to take.