Moisture-wicking DriRelease® shirt - cool comfort for life. Magellan's design. Camel riding in the Sahara, hiking the Alps, cruising the Amazon - there's no activity or destination our Trans Continental Shirt can't handle. It's the quintessential travel shirt, our signature design, created to give you extraordinary comfort and performance in any climate. The secret is the eco-friendly poly/cotton fabric with temperature-regulating Dri-Release® fiber technology that pulls moisture away from your skin and into the air, reducing skin temperature by up to 7 degrees. Luxuriously soft, it dries four times faster than cotton, and is treated with FreshGuard, an odor neutralizer that never washes out. It has roll-up button tab sleeves, two hidden zippered security pockets, a shirt-tail hem, and double needle accent stitching. UPF 50+
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Chest 34 - 36 38 - 40 42 - 44 46 - 48 50 - 52 Waist 28 - 30 32 - 34 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46 Sleeve 34 35 36 37 38
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm
Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
Tumble dry low
Warm iron if needed
Made of DriRelease with FreshGuard, this shirt is fastdrying, moisture-wicking, and odor resistant. It dries 4 times faster thancotton, and its wicking qualities won't wash out. Features include roll-upsleeves with tab/button fasteners, a shirttail hem, and hidden zippered chestsecurity pockets for emergency cash, credit card, passport, or room key.
- Made with Dri Release, a permanent temperature-regulating fibertechnology with FreshGuard - odor control that never washes out
- Fast drying, moisture-wicking, and odor control fabric with a naturaldrape, soft feel, and luxurious look
- Dries 4 times faster than cotton and keeps you dry - pulls moisture awayfrom the skin and pushes it to the outside of the fabric where in can evaporatequickly
- FreshGuard is an odor neutralizer embedded in driRelease fabric thateliminates odors in garments by blocking odor-causing sebaceous bodyoils from attaching to the fabric
- Wicking qualities won't wash out
- Resists pilling and wrinkling
- No annoying static cling
- Environmentally friendly without harmful chemicals
- Front button closure - 7 buttons
- Point collar
- Long sleeves with button cuff closure
- Roll-up sleeves with button/tab fasteners
- Hidden zippered security chest pockets with side entry - ideal for emergency cash, passport, credit card, ID, or room key
- Shirttail hem
- Back yoke
- Soft hand
- Double needle accent stitching
- UPF 50+
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 6 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Gaines B., Austin, TX in October, 2012
Fabulous travel shirt!
Just ordered a couple of these shirts on my way to Asia. Very comfortable for the 24 hours on the plane and even for dinner after! Easily washes with camp suds and hangs dry overnight and is perfect for wearing the next day.
By Dennis D., Trenton, NJ in October, 2012
You get what you pay for
I first thought this was a little pricey for a casual shirt, but after a couple wears, decided it was money well spent. Great shirt; comes out of the dryer (or suitcase) needing no ironing. I now have one in every color.
By Anonymous, Allen, TX in August, 2012
Great travel shirt
Purchased this shirt for my husband to wear to the Olympics and Paris. It didn't wrinkle in the suitcase which was great. He loved the security pockets to put things in and said he really liked the shirt for travel.
By Alan M., Nashville, TN in July, 2012
I was looking for quick drying shirts for use on vacations outside the country, where laundry services are either unavailable or very expensive. The Trans Continental Dr9-Release shirt fits my needs. The shirt is dressy enough for use business casual restaurants and theater, soft enough for comfort, and dries quickly enough for use the next day if necessary.
By b k., VA in June, 2012
Not ENOUGH pockets
Why would you design a travel shirt with hidden pockets that had no conventional pockets? I presumed that the 'hidden' pockets were hidden behind something. I confess I did not tumble to the fact until after I had unwrapped the shirts and my wife had washed them so I suppose there is no returning them. I'll have to read your product descriptions a lot more closely product descriptions a lot more closely in future. I much prefer the Travelsmith design. The shirt is comfortable to wear and has a neat appearance. the collar points could use a bit of stiffening, however, so that the white shirt could be used as a dress shirt with a tie.
Other Travelers Also Chose...