The best long johns for travel are also the most luxurious. Silk for travel? Absolutely! It's lightweight, warm, easy-care and packs in a few inches of space. And talk about long-lasting wear--silk fibers are stronger than steel fibers! Yet Travelsilks are luxuriously soft and smooth, and their natural breathability makes them as comfortable as a second skin. This special fabric can be hand or machine-washed, too. Men's crew-neck, long-sleeve top is smooth silk jersey knit, favorite fabric for world travelers over the years.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Men's Jacket Size S 32-34 M 36-38 L 40-42 XL 44-46 XXL 48-50
Care InstructionsMachine wash or hand wash in cold water
Wash darks separately
Tumble dry low heat or lay flat to dry
No chlorine bleach
No fabric softeners
Do not iron
Silk is nature's perfect product - lightweight, durable and comfortable - and Thermasilks are the ideal base layer. Made of a knit fabric that maximizes silk's superb body-insulating ability, and featuring EC2 Qwik-Dri thermoregulation technology, they accelerate the process of evaporation to keep you dry, warm and comfortable.
- Made of a knit fabric that maximizes silk's superb body-insulating ability
- Lightweight yet incredibly strong
- Supple and sumptuous with natural stretch for all-day comfort
- An ideal base layer
- EC2 Qwik-Dri thermoregulation comfort technology - an electrostatic process that permanently modifies fiber to improve its ability to move and release moisture
- Accelerates the process of evaporation keeping you dry, warm and comfortable
- Packs in a few inches of space
- Easy care - machine washable
- Extremely fast drying
- Rib crew neck trim and cuffs with spandex
- Saddle shoulder for freedom of movement
- Drop contoured back hem for performance fit
- UPF rating 15+
Product Typemen's lightweight silk travel long underwear top
- Customer Reviews
Other Travelers Also Chose...