Storm Logic weather wear from ExOfficio: Warmth and organization to the core. This incredibly lightweight jacket from ExOfficio® is made of sleek, water-repellent, 20-denier polyester with PrimaLoft One insulation for a high warmth-to-weight ratio without bulk (or that "puffball" look). And the interior organization is genius: Multiple pockets are icon-embroidered for optimal placement of travel documents, glasses, phone, iPod® and keys. Features include a microfleece-lined neck, zippered hand warmer pockets, a zippered napoleon chest pocket, and a cinch cord on the bottom hem. It also rolls into its back waist pocket to become a comfy, compact pillow. Available in Black, Ensign or Brick in sizes M-XXL.
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Chest 34 - 36 38 - 40 42 - 44 46 - 48 50 - 52 Waist 28 - 30 32 - 34 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46 Sleeve 34 35 36 37 38
The Men's Storm Logic Jacket is engineered to fight the elements. Treated to repel water, it utilizes Primaloft Sport insulation, which provides luxurious warmth without bulk. Interior pockets provide organization for travel documents, glasses, phone, iPod, and keys, and a security zip pocket keeps your valuables safe. In addition, the jacket can be converted into a travel pillow when needed.Product Features:
- High warmth to weight ratio
- Innovative outerwear uses PrimaLoft Sport for packable, lightweight insulation
- The shell is 20 Denier ripstop polyester
- Vertical security zip chest pocket safeguards your valuables
- Interior pocket system organizes your travel essentials
- Built-in stuff sack allows jacket to roll into adjustable travel pillow when needed
- Treated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) for water and stain resistance
- Wind resistant
Insulation: PrimaLoft Sport
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By Jeanne La Roque, Dunham, QC in November, 2012
I bought the men's Storm logic jacket and the women's Storm logic coat; both are perfect !!!! Well designed, beautiful material, light, warm, very nice colors. Couln't hope for better.
Other Travelers Also Chose...