Get your message across in any country without speaking a word. Can't speak the language? Just point to the icons on this nifty translator card! Medical Visual Kwikpoint ensures quick communication with medical personnel regarding illness symptoms, wounds, falls, bites, pain, and medications. (5½ x 3¾ x ¼" folded; 11 x 22" open)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
The Medical Visual Language Translator facilitates fastcommunication between medical personnel and patients and contains essentialcontent for dealing with and treating medical needs and emergencies. It is anicon-based system that enables two-way communication just by pointing topictures.
- Facilitates face-to-face communication
- Works anywhere
- Breaks down language barriers
- Lightweight and compact
- Printed on laminated, waterproof, tear resistant synthetic paper
- Passport size is compact enough to fit in most pockets
- Easy to read full-color pictures
- Helps exchange information with patients about symptoms and conditionsincluding falls, bites, wounds, allergic reactions, toxic ingestions, criticalpain and illness identification
- Communicates information about medication dosage and treatment options
- 24-panel translator also has food identification graphics and a languageidentification panel to assist in finding an interpreter when necessary
Weight: 2 oz
Made In: USA
Materials: Laminated Cardstock
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By Connie W., Huntington Woods, MI in March, 2012
Due to a freak accident, I spent a week in a hospital in Rome last year. Almost no nurses and only a few doctors spoke English. That was in Rome, not some backwater country or city. I only wish I had had this item. Will take it on every future foreign trip and hope I never need it. Other necessities for many hospitals out of the U.S. are a mobile phone and your own sleepwear. In Rome, hospital gowns didn't exist. Really!
Other Travelers Also Chose...