VaultPro Easy Pack Bag: Both sides now. Magellan's design. Where most bags focus the details front and center, our Easy Pack Bag spreads its smart organization all over, and you'll be amazed at how much you can fit in it. On one side, there's a handy zip-around wallet with ID window and two zippered pockets. On the other, there's a magnetic-flap and zippered pocket for quick-access items, plus a gusseted organizer with pockets for glasses and electronics. And in the middle, a magnetic-close pocket is ideal for a guidebook, maps or phone. There's even a key fob and detachable mini LED light. Shoulder straps and outer panels feature anti-slash Steel Armor for theft protection. 100% polyester. (9 x 7 x 3"; 16 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
It is simply amazing how much can be packed into the VaultPro Easy Pack Bag. Designed as a security bag with a cable-reinforced strap, locking zippers, and a carabiner clip to tether it to a fixed object so it can't be snatched, it also expands an extra 2 inches when you need the extra room. With an organizer panel and multiple compartments, this versatile bag holds all the traveler needs.Product Features:
- Security purse protects from pickpockets and slash and grab thieves
- Slash-proof chain-link wire mesh layer hidden in front, back, side, and bottom panels
- Adjustable, cable-reinforced shoulder strap - adjusts from 26-1/2 - 48" long
- Made of 100% polyester in an attractive slim profile
- Bag holds an amazing amount of gear for its size
- Contrasting lining makes it easy to see contents
- Expandable - Center compartment expands an extra 2" when needed
- Lots of organization - has zippered outside organization panel for your necessities
- Organizer opens like a book for easy access
- ID pocket
- 2 credit card pockets
- 3 zippered compartments for coin and currency
- Compartment for business cards, receipts, etc.
- 2 front outside pockets for quick access items like a boarding pass or cosmetics
- Gusseted main compartment opens wide and has double locking zippers to keep your valuables safe
- 2 drop-in pockets for a mobile phone and other small electronics
- 1 pen slot
- A second zippered compartment with double zippers is gusseted to open wide
- 2 drop-in pockets for eyeglasses or small electronics
- Zippered mesh compartment
- One open compartment with magnetic closure for quick access items such as a small paperback or maps
- Key fob with small LED light
- Carabiner clip allows you to anchor your purse to a fixed object so that it can't be snatched
- Can be worn over the shoulder or across the body
Weight: 16 oz
Materials: 100% Polyester
Product Typetravel security organizer purse with steel mesh
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 61 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Julia M., Newfield,, NY in October, 2012
Neat bag, but too small
When I opened the package I so much wanted to love the purse with its safety features and cute style, but, alas, the center compartment was not large enough for some of my essentials which include more personal items than it could hold. I would have liked a side water bottle pocket. But for people who can minimize what they carry it is great. I had to send it back. Loved the color.
By Barbara C., Thunder Bay, ON in August, 2012
Great for travelling
I used this bag for a 16day tour of China and it was perfect. I could put a water bottle and my camera in the center area. The various pockets and zippered compartments kept all my items well organized and secure. It was still light enough to be very comfortable for a day of sightseeing.
By Cheri J., Ellensburg, WA in August, 2012
Great convenience, great security!
I bought this bag in anticipation of a trip to British Columbia, specifically because of the positive reviews about how much could be packed in such a small space. Having read warnings about crime in Vancouver, I was also concerned about theft, so I wanted something I could wear cross-body, with a low profile--the locking clips were an added security benefit. This bag really did live up to my expectations: I had it stuffed full most of the time, yet was able to organize and access all my necessities (with one exception: my sunglasses are rather large and bulky, and unfortunately, there was no easy way to carry them. I usually stashed them in the center open section, but they only fit if I had nothing else in that section). I do agree with other reviewers that not being able to lock the section designed for credit cards and ID is a significant drawback, but I dealt with it by using that zippered pocket only for non-essential things. Also, the locking clips, while effective, were rather difficult for my arthritic fingers to operate--although that's no doubt an effective theft-deterrent! While in the crowded Vancouver Aquarium, I felt a sharp tug on my purse at one point--I didn't see anyone looking suspicious, but I did wonder if someone had attempted to open or grab the bag but been thwarted by the locks or the fact I was wearing the purse cross-body style. Overall, the VaultPro Easy Pack Bag is an incredibly well-designed, good quality item. It's truly astonishing how much you can carry in this little bag!
By Elizabeth S., Reisterstown, MD in July, 2012
Handy and Compact
I purchased this item over a year ago had used it extensively for traveling especially overseas. Very unfortunately I had it in my shopping cart here in the U S ,forgot to pick it up after unloading groceries into car and it was stolen. I loved all the compartments with the zippers. It is such a good size for travel. I hope to replace it but I want it in the grey shade. It is not shown in my latest catalogue.
By Maureen L., Medicine Hat, AB in June, 2012
Good value for the money.
I liked this bag for travel. All the pockets gave me places to organize my stuff. I would have preferred the strap too be a little longer for wearing cross body style. I also found the strap to be a little stiff and rough on my neck. I've had problems with the zipper on the outside compartment -- it's a little difficult to close.
- Watch the Video
Other Travelers Also Chose...