Cut-proof, slash-proof protection for your iPad®. Magellan's design. Our innovative VaultPro Small Safe Passage Tote surrounds your iPad and other essentials in a cocoon of security - with slash-proof steel mesh in the fabric, cut-proof steel cables imbedded in the shoulder straps, clever fold-and-clip corners that lock together, and carabiner clips that attach to any fixed object to prevent theft if the bag is left unattended. The spacious zippered main compartment has a padded section for your iPad, mesh accessories pockets, a slip pocket for a phone or MP3 player, and a zippered compartment to hold your passport or boarding pass. A back pocket with snap closure is perfect for magazines and guidebooks, and a piggyback strap slips over the handle of wheeled luggage. Made of sturdy nylon with contrasting lining and a detachable LED flashlight. (12¾ x 21½ x 3"; 1 lb)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Our VaultPro Safe Passage Small Tote is specially designed to visually and structurally deter theft and tampering, using our Steel ArmorSystem. It features slashproof stainless steel wire in the straps and wire mesh in the body of the bag to deter cut-and-run theft, locking zippers, and it has a carabiner clip that tethers the tote to a fixed object when left unattended.
- Features VaultPro's unsurpassed security:
- Slashproof stainless steel wire in straps to prevent cut-and-run theft
- Stainless steel mesh embedded in fabric layers to prevent slash-and-spill theft
- Zippers that latch and lock
- Carabiner clip that tethers your bag to a fixed object when you leave it unattended
- Large zippered main compartment is lined with contrasting fabric to help you see contents easily
- Padded iPad pocket
- 2 mesh accessory pockets for peripherals
- 2 open pockets
- Small open pocket for cell phone, iPod, MP3 player, or other small electronics
- Eyeglasses pocket
- Zippered pocket for passport or boarding pass
- 4 credit card slots
- Pen slot
- Piggyback strap so you can slip the tote over your rolling luggage handle for easy transport
- Roomy back pocket with snap closure holds tether strap when not in use, and is large enough for a newspaper or magazine
- Double carry handles - 24" long
- Ends of zippered main compartment fold over and latch securely at center front of tote - stainless steel hardware
- Plenty of room in main compartment for files, notebook, and other essentials
Weight: 1 lb
Materials: 900D Heavy Duty Nylon
Product Typetravel security organizer tote with steel mesh
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 34 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Karen H., Arlington, VA in October, 2012
So stylish and roomy!
This is a very cute bag. With the corners clipped into the middle, it is a very stylish handbag. Straps are an excellent length for over-the-shoulder use (but won't work crossbody). With the corners opened out instead of clipped into the middle, it is roomy enough to hold folders and notebooks for my daughter's study abroad semester, but cuter than I thought it would be from the online pictures. Lots of organizer pockets and slots, and an RFID pocket.
By Anonymous, Manchester, CT in October, 2012
Bets little bag around
I still haven't found all of the interior zippor locks, but did find the side strap, for locking to you chair/waist, invaluable. The bag was a bit stiffer than I expected (planned to squash it into my carry on). However it was big enought for a water bottle, small camera, and jacket. At one point, I used it as a pillow behind me on the airplane.
By Midge H., Dalhart, TX in August, 2012
I actually returned the small tote for the larger one. All my "stuff" didn't fit well in the secure mode, but everything fits just right in the larger tote. Pockets keep important things from falling to the bottor. Planning on using it for vacation next month
By Linda L., Ocala, FL in August, 2012
Just too small.
I really like the tote, but I'm going to exchange it for the larger size. I tried packing everything I need to have at hand and the tote was too full to fold and lock.
By Lauren S., PA in August, 2012
Best travel bag ever
I just returned from a three week trip to California. This bag was perfect as a tote when corners were not hooked and as a smart looking purse when hooked. I carried my iPad, iPhone, GPS, wallet, all the small items women usually carry, and a light sweater. I didn'thave to unhook the corners till I went to Fisherman's Warf and stuffed a loaf of sour dough bread in it. The pockets are numerous and well placed. The fabric is very durable and easy to wipe clean. Never again will I stuff a purse into my travel tote when boarding a plane. This bag serves both purposes beautifully.
Other Travelers Also Chose...