Laptop security has never looked so good. Magellan's design. The perfect way to keep your laptop and other essentials secure, our VaultPro Large Safe Passage Tote features clever, lockable fold-and-clip corners, steel mesh built into the fabric, steel cable reinforced shoulder straps, and carabiner clips that attach to any fixed object. Inside, there's a padded computer compartment that holds up to a 15" laptop, mesh accessory pockets, phone pockets, and loads of room for other necessities. There's even a back pocket with snap closure for frequently accessed items, and a piggyback strap that slips over the telescoping handle of wheeled luggage. Made of durable nylon with contrasting lining and a detachable LED flashlight. (16½ x 25 x 4"; 1½ lb)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Our VaultPro Safe Passage Large Tote is specially designed to visually and structurally deter theft and tampering, using our Steel Armor System. It features slashproof stainless steel wire in the straps and wire mesh in the body of the bag to deter cut-and-run theft, locking zippers, and it has a carabiner clip that tethers the tote to a fixed object when left unattended.
- Features VaultPro's unsurpassed security:
- Slashproof stainless steel wire in straps to prevent cut-and-run theft
- Stainless steel mesh embedded in fabric layers to prevent slash-and-spill theft
- Zippers that latch and lock
- Carabiner clip that tethers your bag to a fixed object when you leave it unattended
- Large zippered main compartment is lined with contrasting fabric to help you see contents easily
- Padded computer pocket - fits a 15" laptop
- 2 mesh accessory pockets for peripherals
- 2 open pockets
- Small open pocket for cell phone, iPod, MP3 player, or other small electronics
- Eyeglasses pocket
- Zippered pocket for passport or boarding pass
- 4 credit card slots
- Pen slot
- Piggyback strap so you can slip the tote over your rolling luggage handle for easy transport
- Roomy back pocket with snap closure holds tether strap when not in use, and is large enough for a newspaper or magazine
- Double carry handles - 27" long
- Ends of zippered main compartment fold over and latch securely at center front of tote - stainless steel hardware
- Plenty of room in main compartment for files, notebook, and other essentials
Weight: 1½ lb
Materials: 900D Heavy Duty Nylon
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 37 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Monique, Las Vegas, NV in February, 2014
love the look and the whole idea, but just as the previous mentions, the lining is just cheap and poor construction. it completely seperated.
so i'll have to say, no thanks.
By Tami, Bedford, TX in January, 2014
Liner lasted for 3 uses...
Would have absolutely loved this bag, they thought of everything -- except to put a quality liner in the bag. The liner was really too big for the bag and slouched at the base. This caused the pocket slots to fold over themselves. I could have lived with this if the liner hadn't completely fallen apart at the seams around the opening of the bag, where it is sewn to the bag's exterior. The black side completely unraveled, making it more complicated to even attempt repair...too bad they "cheaped out" on this part of the bag, making it unusable, the rest was great.
By Carol Spare, Waldo, OH in January, 2014
Inner lining ripped
This is a purse I loved, but as others have said, it ripped after a couple of uses. I agree that the design is at fault. If the lining would have been a little larger there would not be so much strain on the seams. Too bad, because this is otherwise a wonderful design and the perfect bag for traveling.
By Mary Lynn Stevens, Edmond, OK in November, 2013
Large bag, Did not hold up!
I got this item to go on a few extended trips. Unfortunately, the inside lining ripped the 2nd week I used it. By the time the 3rd week was over, it was ripped all over on the inside. I did not carry heavy items but did have a mini I pad in it. I sent the company an E mail but have never heard back from them. Needless to say, I am quite frustrated.
By Lynn, Lake Ridge, VA in November, 2013
It's a nice bag and would have been excellent if the seam inside had stayed together. By the end of my 2-week trip in Italy, one side had almost completely ripped off in the inside of the bag. I put a lot in there, but isn't that the point? I was very disappointed that I paid this much for a bag that ended up being for one trip only. I'm not sure why other customers managed to get one that didn't fall apart, but mine sure did. Wouldn't buy another.
Other Travelers Also Chose...