Laptop security has never looked so good. Magellan's design. The perfect way to keep your laptop and other essentials secure, our VaultPro Large Safe Passage Tote features clever, lockable fold-and-clip corners, steel mesh built into the fabric, steel cable reinforced shoulder straps, and carabiner clips that attach to any fixed object. Inside, there's a padded computer compartment that holds up to a 15" laptop, mesh accessory pockets, phone pockets, and loads of room for other necessities. There's even a back pocket with snap closure for frequently accessed items, and a piggyback strap that slips over the telescoping handle of wheeled luggage. Made of durable nylon with contrasting lining and a detachable LED flashlight. (16½ x 25 x 4"; 1½ lb)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Our VaultPro Safe Passage Large Tote is specially designed to visually and structurally deter theft and tampering, using our Steel Armor System. It features slashproof stainless steel wire in the straps and wire mesh in the body of the bag to deter cut-and-run theft, locking zippers, and it has a carabiner clip that tethers the tote to a fixed object when left unattended.
- Features VaultPro's unsurpassed security:
- Slashproof stainless steel wire in straps to prevent cut-and-run theft
- Stainless steel mesh embedded in fabric layers to prevent slash-and-spill theft
- Zippers that latch and lock
- Carabiner clip that tethers your bag to a fixed object when you leave it unattended
- Large zippered main compartment is lined with contrasting fabric to help you see contents easily
- Padded computer pocket - fits a 15" laptop
- 2 mesh accessory pockets for peripherals
- 2 open pockets
- Small open pocket for cell phone, iPod, MP3 player, or other small electronics
- Eyeglasses pocket
- Zippered pocket for passport or boarding pass
- 4 credit card slots
- Pen slot
- Piggyback strap so you can slip the tote over your rolling luggage handle for easy transport
- Roomy back pocket with snap closure holds tether strap when not in use, and is large enough for a newspaper or magazine
- Double carry handles - 27" long
- Ends of zippered main compartment fold over and latch securely at center front of tote - stainless steel hardware
- Plenty of room in main compartment for files, notebook, and other essentials
Weight: 1½ lb
Materials: 900D Heavy Duty Nylon
Product Typetravel security organizer tote with steel mesh
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 34 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Mary Lynn Stevens, Edmond, OK in November, 2013
Large bag, Did not hold up!
I got this item to go on a few extended trips. Unfortunately, the inside lining ripped the 2nd week I used it. By the time the 3rd week was over, it was ripped all over on the inside. I did not carry heavy items but did have a mini I pad in it. I sent the company an E mail but have never heard back from them. Needless to say, I am quite frustrated.
By Lynn, Lake Ridge, VA in November, 2013
It's a nice bag and would have been excellent if the seam inside had stayed together. By the end of my 2-week trip in Italy, one side had almost completely ripped off in the inside of the bag. I put a lot in there, but isn't that the point? I was very disappointed that I paid this much for a bag that ended up being for one trip only. I'm not sure why other customers managed to get one that didn't fall apart, but mine sure did. Wouldn't buy another.
By Beverly, Boston, MA in September, 2013
Inner Lining Badly Constructed
Bought this bag for a trip to Europe this past summer and had hoped to use it at home for my everyday commuter bag. It lasted for one 20 day trip and by the time I arrived home the lining was completely separated from the bag. The outer bag is in very good shape but to use it I will have to put in another lining. For the price (not on sale) the quality of the lining is very poor.
By Debra, Menlo Park, CA in September, 2013
Great style, poorly made
I looked a long time for the perfect travel bag. I liked the size and that it had a pocket for my iPad. The security was great and I liked the look of the bag. Unfortunately, after very little use the lining has come detached and I cannot fix it and will have to discard it. This is very disappointing. If you plan to use this more than a couple of times or put anything of any weight in it, I would not buy it.
By Elizabeth, Johnson City, TN in September, 2013
Great design, poor execution
Like other reviewers, I've had trouble with the inner lining. After a couple of uses, the lining ripped away on one side from the canvas outer material at the top of the bag. I took it to an alterations shop and had it professionally repaired. It ripped again with my next use. The only thing I can think is that the lining is slightly too short and when any real weight is put into the bag (I had a folding umbrella, iPad, windbreaker, and wallet in mine), it isn't supported by the bottom of the bag and rips the liner loose. Am trying to decide what to do now. Love the bag's style, but it's useless if it won't stay together.
Other Travelers Also Chose...