Laptop security has never looked so good. Magellan's design. The perfect way to keep your laptop and other essentials secure, our VaultPro Large Safe Passage Tote features clever, lockable fold-and-clip corners, steel mesh built into the fabric, steel cable reinforced shoulder straps, and carabiner clips that attach to any fixed object. Inside, there's a padded computer compartment that holds up to a 15" laptop, mesh accessory pockets, phone pockets, and loads of room for other necessities. There's even a back pocket with snap closure for frequently accessed items, and a piggyback strap that slips over the telescoping handle of wheeled luggage. Made of durable nylon with contrasting lining and a detachable LED flashlight. (16½ x 25 x 4"; 1½ lb)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Our VaultPro Safe Passage Large Tote is specially designed to visually and structurally deter theft and tampering, using our Steel Armor System. It features slashproof stainless steel wire in the straps and wire mesh in the body of the bag to deter cut-and-run theft, locking zippers, and it has a carabiner clip that tethers the tote to a fixed object when left unattended.
- Features VaultPro's unsurpassed security:
- Slashproof stainless steel wire in straps to prevent cut-and-run theft
- Stainless steel mesh embedded in fabric layers to prevent slash-and-spill theft
- Zippers that latch and lock
- Carabiner clip that tethers your bag to a fixed object when you leave it unattended
- Large zippered main compartment is lined with contrasting fabric to help you see contents easily
- Padded computer pocket - fits a 15" laptop
- 2 mesh accessory pockets for peripherals
- 2 open pockets
- Small open pocket for cell phone, iPod, MP3 player, or other small electronics
- Eyeglasses pocket
- Zippered pocket for passport or boarding pass
- 4 credit card slots
- Pen slot
- Piggyback strap so you can slip the tote over your rolling luggage handle for easy transport
- Roomy back pocket with snap closure holds tether strap when not in use, and is large enough for a newspaper or magazine
- Double carry handles - 27" long
- Ends of zippered main compartment fold over and latch securely at center front of tote - stainless steel hardware
- Plenty of room in main compartment for files, notebook, and other essentials
Weight: 1½ lb
Materials: 900D Heavy Duty Nylon
Product Typetravel security organizer tote with steel mesh
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 25 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Susan, NM in January, 2013
I was very hesitant about buying this bag because I like to see and touch things. In the picture it looks almost leather like, but really, it's a heavy "ballistic" type material. I wanted a bag that could do double duty as a purse and carry my laptop when needed so I got the larger bag. The first test was a trip to a trade show. It was great on the plane because with the clasps closed, and lying under the seat in front of me, everything was easily accessible in the pockets. Other reviewers called them flimsy, but they worked great for me. What I liked best is that it did NOT slip off my shoulder. Even though the straps are thin, there's something about the design that keeps them from slipping off, even when the bag is packed. This is the real test for me. At the trade show I loaded it to bursting with samples and it was still relatively easy to carry. I took another trip which only reinforced it is a near perfect carry-on. I use it as an everyday purse, but have a wallet/clutch that I use if I'm just running into a store. I'm very picky and this bag did not disappoint.
By Mary Y., Medford, MA in October, 2012
This bag is good-looking, commodious, well made and functional. It has an excellent assortment of pockets. Its only shortcoming is that the strap for hooking the bag to the handle of a suitcase is too roomy, which means the bag sometimes slips and swings around 180 degrees, dangling on the wrong side of the suitcase handle, so you have to stop and readjust the load. A snugger strap would make this bag perfect.
By Elizabeth K., MA in August, 2012
Fell apart with one use
I loved the look of this bag, but, the quality if AWFUL. I put my eyeglass case in the zipper side part and closed up the bag with a book and some snacks in the center. The weight of my eyeglass case managed to rip down the entire side panel. An eyeglass case! How is this indestructible to thieves if it can't stand up to an eyeglass case?
By Liz M., MD in August, 2012
Bag holds lots of stuff, and plenty of spots for small things, however the main zipper came apart after just a few "zips"
By Shelley G., Elgin, IL in August, 2012
Great travel tote
Just used this for a week long trip. Carried multiple heavy books, iPad, camera, and many other items comfortably, easily & without any problems with the lining. Also looks classy even with the large hook. I like it so much, I am ordering another!
Other Travelers Also Chose...