Magellan's design. Quick Pass serves as a luggage ID tag for your carry-on bag until you need to go through the metal detector. Then it unfolds to become a spacious mesh pouch that holds your phone, keys, coins and pens all in one place - still attached to your bag. (10¼ x 7" unfolded; 3 oz)
Now there is no need to place your personal items in the unsecured plastic bins at security checkpoints. The Quick Pass Luggage Tag (which attaches to your luggage) has interior pockets for personal items such as cell phones, watches, keys, etc.
Size: Closed: 3 x 4 1/4"; Open: 10 1/4 x 7"
- ID tag and security case in one
- No need to put personal items in unsecured plastic bins
- Speeds you through security checkpoints
- Interior pockets hold your ID, cell phone, watch, keys, etc.
- Zippered case stows away when not in use
- Adjustable strap - adjusts from 8 1/2 - 9"
Weight: 2 oz