High-tech Pocket Money Scanner verifies the authenticity of U.S. dollars, Euros and British Pounds two different ways: a UV light beam reveals a distinctive fluorescent pattern on the currency, and an electronic sensor emits a beeping sound when passed over the magnetic ink contained in a genuine bill. Clips to your purse, daybag or belt for easy access. (3½ x 1")
The 2-in-1 Money Scanner is a compact, lightweight device that scans currency to determine its authenticity. It reads both the fluorescent patterns in currency and detects the magnetic areas on a banknote. It includes a clip for attaching to your purse, daybag or belt.
- The 2-in-1 Mini Money Detector scans currency to determine its authenticity
- It reads both the fluorescent patterns in currency and the magnetic areas in the U.S. Dollar, the Euro, and the British Pound
- Press the UV button and the fluorescent patterns can be seen on the banknote
- To detect magnetism, press the MG button and rub the magnetic head over the banknote - a beeping sound can be heard if magnetic ink or a magnetic code are recognized
- Includes 4 button cell batteries (AG13 Lithium Cell)
- Includes a clip for attaching device to your purse, daybag or belt
- Compact and lightweight
Size: 3-1/2 x 1 x 5/8"
Weight: 1 oz
Materials: Plastic, electronic components