Magellan's design. Worn on your back or slung over your shoulder, our Day Tripper bag gives you a secure, organized, comfortable way to carry your necessities. It tucks into its own front pocket for easy packing, and unfolds to a handy backpack that can hold your camera, iPad®, guidebooks, snacks and more hands-free. Or, you can sling it over your shoulder when you need quick access. The front zippered pocket puts your phone, keys and wallet at your fingertips, while the convenient side pouch keeps your water bottle or umbrella handy. Made of sturdy, lightweight nylon with lightly padded, adjustable straps. (14½ x 11 x 4¼"; 9 oz)
Our handy SwitchGear Day Tripper Backpack packs into its own built-in stuff sack when not in use, then opens up to a roomy carry-all.
Size: 14 1/2 x 11 x 4 1/4"; 8 x 6 x 2 1/2" - folded in stuff sack
- Switchgear Day Tripper Backpack folds down into its own built-in stuff sack the size of a paperback - 8 x 6"
- Full-size backpack holds your day trip essentials, such as a camera, snacks, guidebook, and rain jacket
- Zippered compartment on the front of the backpack conceals another inside zippered pocket, which doubles as the stuff sack
- Roomy main compartment has double zipper closure
- Fully lined
- Power mesh water bottle holder on right side
- Top grabhandle
- Adjustable backpack straps - adjust from 20" to 32 1/2"
Weight: 9 oz
Materials: 100% polyester with jersey