Two insulated pouches accommodate a cold pack (not included) to protect insulin and other temperature sensitive medicines. Movable dividers let you customize the main compartment, keeping pill bottles organized and easy to find. Made of durable nylon, this compact case fits easily in any carry-on bag. (8½ x 2¾ x 6¼"; 10 oz)
Wipe with damp cloth
Allow to air dry
A separation insert allows you to pack medications for 2 people in our Compact Medicine Case. It fits easily into your carry-on luggage so you will not have to worry about losing your medications if your checked-in luggage gets lost. It also has a compartment for medications that need to stay cool, such as insulin.
- Compact medication case keeps all medications in one place
- Fits easily in carry-on bag or tote - won't lose it if checked luggage gets lost
- Large open space with removable panels for better interior organization
- One zippered pocket
- One pouch with Velcro closure that is perfect for medications that need to stay cool - i.e. insulin for diabetics
- Separation inserts allow you to pack medications for 2 people with different medicines
- Comfortable rubberized carrying handle
Size: 8-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 6-1/4"
Weight: 10 oz
Materials: Jacquard with Polyurethane backing