Sumptuously soft, moisture-wicking T-shirt with Coolmax®. Magellan's design. Luxuriously soft Pima cotton combined with high performance Coolmax is a travel marriage made in heaven. The moisture-wicking fabric pulls perspiration away from your skin so you stay cool and comfortable in even the hottest climates. Our raglan-sleeved Cape Cod Tee also features ruffled detail and a hidden zippered security pocket.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Size 6 - 8 10 - 12 14 - 16 18 - 20 22 Waist 28½ - 29½ 30½ - 32 33½ - 35 36½ - 38 39-1/2 Bust 36 - 37 38 - 39½ 41 - 42½ 44 - 45½ 47
Made of an easy care, comfortable Cotton/Coolmax Polyester blend, the Cape Cod Tee has pretty design details and performance features that set it apart from the usual summer tee. With a slightly squared neckline, front ruffle detail, and raglan sleeves, it also moves moisture away from the body and through the fabric, where it can evaporate, so you'll stay cool and dry.Product Features:
- Made of a Pima Cotton/Coolmax Polyester blend for easy care and year-round comfort
- CoolMax fabric is the performance fabric that includes an effective fiber-based moisture management system. It moves perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable.
- Raglan sleeves with ruffle at hem
- Squared neckline
- Center front ruffle detail with buttons
- Magellan's signature hidden zippered security pocket for credit card, ID, emergency cash and room key
- Easy care - machine wash and dry
- Versatile styling - wear it with skirts, pants, capris, and shorts
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 3 of 3 reviews.
By Stephanie T., Coppell, TX in October, 2012
Cute design, still fabric
I was disappointed when I received the Cape Cod tee, which I ordered in black. It is really a cute design--perfect sleeves, neckline, ruffles....but the fabric is stiff as a board and not at all breathable. I live in TX and will travel to DC in July, so I was looking for something more airy. I wish there were side-slits in the design, as well, so that it would lay nicely and more dressy. It is a straight cut and just sort of sits there if untucked. It does have a zipped pocket to conceal cash, etc. on the side seam--great idea, but in stiff fabric--gives an interesting pooch on that side! May get better with washing--couldn't return it if I did, so back it went.
By Patricia G., sycamore, IL in May, 2012
keeps its shape
I like this top because it kept its shape after washing, and after drying it didn't shrink at all. The material is not thin or see thru or clingy. The side pocket comes in handy when traveling. It also ran true to size.
By Loree G., Sacramento, CA in March, 2012
Prompt service- Beautiful color- Love the hidden pocket
Other Travelers Also Chose...