Protect that special bottle of wine or spirits en route. Pack it in our reusable, leak-proof Bottle Armor. Magellan's design. Made of durable leak-proof nylon with a layer of protective padding, Bottle Armor XXL protects bottles in your checked luggage, cushioning them from the bumps and bruises of travel. Features include a see-through window, two-extra strength zip-top seals, and a Velcro fold-over flap to prevent leaks should breakage occur. It even includes a corkscrew that stores conveniently in a pocket on the back. Holds extra-large bottles. Two per order (with one corkscrew). (20½ x 9")
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Protect magnum-size wine and champagne bottles from the rigors of travel with our Bottle Armor. An interior layer of bubble wrap provides protective padding and two interior "zippers" prevent wine from leaking into your suitcase should rough handling lead to breakage. A corkscrew is also included for your convenience.
- The go-anywhere, ship-anywhere magnum-size bottle enclosure withthe leak-proof seal
- Made of a tough, flexible and durable bubble-wrap plastic with sealed seams all around
- A dual-strip sealing system provides a leak-proof lock against liquid loss in the event of breakage
- Helps to protect bottles of wine or spirits packed in your luggage when you travel
- Clear window allows TSA to see bottle
- Double zip closure with Velcro fastening
- Corkscrew compartment with Velcro closure on back of Bottle Armor
- Set of 2 per order with 1 corkscrew (Note: Corkscrew must be packed in your checked luggage)
Weight: 5 oz - each
Product TypeTravel wine bottle leakproof padded packing cases
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 3 of 3 reviews.
By Susan S., Beaverton, OR in April, 2011
We used two of the XXL bottle armor to bring back oversized bottles of tequila from Mexico. The bottles arrived safe and in tact. I didn't have to worry about the bottle breaking and making a mess. It is a bit bulky but well worth the space that it used to ensure safe arrival of the liquid.
By Catherine A., Hobe Sound, FL in March, 2011
BOTTLE ARMOR Scores a win
Very impressed with this product and was able to fit a bottle of champagne and a 750ml wine in the XXL bag. Flawless bag and no problem with an international flight. Great purchase and would highly recommend.
By Deanna R., Fountain Hills, AZ in February, 2011
Need another catalog!!!
I gave the liners to a friend...but what I need to communicate with SOMEONE is the need to receive a catalog . I ordered the gift from a friends and would like my one...I have sent back a note several times online and nothing has been done...I have also sent my address..to NO AVAIL!!!!!
Other Travelers Also Chose...