Made of lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum, these walking poles from Leki® feature soft, ergonomic rubber handles for a comfortable grip, adjustable wrist straps, interchangeable carbide flex-tips for trail treks, and rubber tips for use on urban streets. Perfect for both steep and uneven surfaces, as well as long walks on flat ground, the poles are adjustable (from 25-57") and collapse in seconds for easy packing. Set of two. (1 lb, 3 oz per pair)
Voyager Trekking Poles are collapsible for easy packing. Made of aircraft-grade aluminum, they feature soft ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip, replaceable carbide flex tips, rubber tips for sure footing, and adjustable wrist straps.
Size: Adjusts from 25" to 57"
- Made of highest quality 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- Super durable Ergosoft Grip (100% natural rubber) with large support area on top of the grip for secure hold
- Integrated security strap adjustment, lock and release system
- Expander locking system - nearly double the holding power of other brands tested
- Locking system expanders - adjust from 25" to 57"
- Carbide flextips & rubber tips
- Provides balance and stability walking over all types of terrain and can prevent ankle injury
Weight: 1 lb 3 oz - pair
Materials: 7075 Aluminum Alloy, Rubber