Lightweight warmth and LOADS of pockets! When you need a little warmth and a LOT of organization, our versatile Journey Jacket is the one to pack! A shorter version of our popular Cafe Coat (item # WE037), it's lightweight, silky-soft, and wrinkle-resistant, with pockets galore, including two chest pockets, two zippered waist pockets, and four interior pockets, so you'll never be without your essentials. Shirring at the waist gives it a flattering, feminine silhouette while the detachable hood with drawstring, front zipper with storm flap, and drawstring hem protect you from chilly winds. Poly. Available in Walnut or Black in sizes S-XXL.
- More Info
XS S M L XL XXL Size 4 6 - 8 10 - 12 14 - 16 18 - 20 22 Bust 35 36 - 37 38 - 39½ 41 - 42½ 44 - 45½ 47 Waist 27½ 28½ - 29½ 30½ - 32 33½ - 35 36½ - 38 39½
Made of silky soft, wrinkle-resistant polyester, the Journey Jacket is lightweight, warm, and packs bulk-free. Fully lined, it has a zip-off hood, adjustable drawcord waist, and loads of pockets, including 4 interior security pockets (3 zippered) for everything from your travel documents to your cellphone, digital camera, or a compact umbrella.Product Features:
- Detachable hood with adjustable drawcord
- 2 chest flap pockets for small items
- Center front zipper with storm flap
- 2 diagonal double welt zippered pockets at waist
- 2 elastic rows for shirred effect at waist
- Princess seams in front and back for gentle shaping
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Four interior security pockets:
- Drop-in pocket for documents or passport - 6 x 4-1/2"
- Zippered pocket with mesh pocket bag for a book, digital camera, or compact umbrella - 7-1/2 x 5-3/4"
- Zippered napoleon pocket for your cash or cellphone - 5-1/4 x 4-1/4"
- Zippered pocket with angled entrance for quick and easy access - 7-3/4 x 6-1/4"
- Fully lined
- Design feature of center back belt with buttons
Materials: 100% Polyester
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By Patricia, CA in April, 2013
I ordered this because it looked like a nice jacket. When it arrived it had a strong chemical smell so I washed it per the instructions. Afterwards the jacket lost most of it's shape. The other reviewers mentioned that the arms were long. Since I'm 5'10" I thought that it would be nice to finally have sleeves that were long enough but these would probably be too long for my 6'4" son. While the sleeves are long the jacket itself is rather short. I really hoped this would work out but it's going back.
Other Travelers Also Chose...